Erollisi Day Feedback and Bugs 2023

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Kaitheel, Jan 13, 2023.

1. Chrol Developer

Added a buff called Blockade to Mithaniel Marr, similar to the one used in heroics, which prevents damage for the first 30 hits. That should allow his scripts to trigger when he enters combat.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Kaitheel like this.
  2. Chikkin Well-Known Member

was Erollisi Day PQ adjusted in some way? It's so hard to get proactive crate now.
    Looks to me like if for any reason I step out or get thrown out of the immediate vicinity of PQ zombie I can never get a proactive crate, I get the lesser one ( Active)

Even if I help one zombie get to the meeting point, then go across zone to help other zombie it looks like I just shot my chance to get proactive crate, no matter how many roses I hand, how many mobs I kill and how many purple and black roses I smoosh.
  3. Chrol Developer

The tracking of participation for the Erollisi Day PQ hasn't been touched since inception.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Chikkin like this.
  4. Chikkin Well-Known Member

ah so just having rotten luck, I'd swear this running out of PQ "circle" messed me up, not only me, lot of folks were groaning in chat about miserable 2 coin rewards.

We will keep trying! Thank you
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  5. Brewmyst Well-Known Member

as to the PQ. I haven't done anything different this year then I have done since it was added, usually end up running my 3 accounts to it at the same time, and giving roses, smooshing the black and purple ones, tossing roses at the hostile mobs, yet I'm only also getting the 2 coin reward. Only twice have I gotten one other item, but it also had the 2 coin reward.
  6. Carynn Well-Known Member

Got the two coin again, as did a bunch of folks, today as well. It's pretty bad. There's another thread on it. Not sure what got borked. All the other years, I never got less than max for doing the same thing.
  7. Chienne-Errante Well-Known Member

Yeah, after I saw the comment about not getting too far away, I made sure I stayed right with the zombie, did all of the actions multiple times and still only got an Active - 2 coin reward.
  8. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Sounds to me like a definite Bug. :-/

Nobody might've changed that PQ deliberately or intentionally, but something else might've hiccuped/sneezed/coughed and sprayed machine-COVID all over the PQ. :-/

Uwk
    Chienne-Errante likes this.
  9. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Is it my imagination, or did the requirements for the Enamored of Erollisi achievement change (and if so, when? this year?)? Almost all my numerous Hordelings have the achievement (except for the youngsters created since last year), even though they've never done quite a few of the quests required for it nowadays. For instance, I've never really cared that much about doing "Cuts Like a Knife," or "A Cold-Hearted Snake," or "Vision of Love," or "You Don't Bring Me Flowers," so I've never really done them outside of maybe Public Test when they were first a thing, but now they're requirements? :(

Uwk
    who'd love for the reqs list to change back...if memory serves, they were:

Love Lines
    Find 'Em a Find, Catch 'Em a Catch! (prereq. for the rest, just about, but fun :D)
    Bouquet of Trust
    Harts Full of Trust
    Sacrificial Trust
    Unforgettable
    Shot Through the Heart
    What's Love Got to Do With It?
    Heal the Pain/Tainted Love
    Hearts a' Flutter (either the Antonican or Commonlands [which sadly is no more; I have ideas about how the borders for that could be enforced so they won't interfere with the PQ] races)

all of which were faster and easier to get done than the new reqs (at least "I Melt With You" is worth it for the House Item ;->)
  10. Chikkin Well-Known Member

Uwk,
    from patch notes on first page:
    • Eternally Enamored of Erollisi
      • This achievement is an updated version of "Enamored of Erollisi", fulfilled upon completion of repeatable Erollisi Day quests, including the most recent holiday quest additions.
  11. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

I'm also puzzled about the Coupon? :confused:

Early this morning, I finished the Hearts A' Flutter race (even with my Evil toon ;->), got over 110 points (yay!), and among other things, received an "Erollisi Day 10% Off Coupon." I think I'd gotten one back in 2021 as well, though I don't recall the circumstances. I had no idea how to use it, was leery about trying in case it was "spent" on something I hadn't intended, and since it was like around 6 am after a long night of questing (thanks for the info, Chikkin! I won't have to bother trying for that any more :-/), I wasn't trusting my judgement.

Unfortunately, I made the mistake of logging out? Which was not listed anywhere in/on the Coupon as a warning, iirc, or I would've spent it then and there, my bleary eyes and questionable judgement be darned. :-/

At any rate, the coupon is now GONE, at least to the point where I can't find it using Search, and I'm quite disappointed. :(

Can we please have it accessible until Erollisi Day is over? :-/

Uwk
  12. Chikkin Well-Known Member

the coupons only last for 2 hours, it is not listed on coupon itself, but instead it's splashed across your chat in putple text when you loot it. Easy to miss it, I know, it is what it is

It's rather easy to use it, bit tricky.... you have to remember to click the little "apply coupon" or some such on top of purchase window, BEFORE you click buy

And not all items qualify, but aside all of the Erollisi day section some others love or Erollisi themed stuff also showed the coupon. If you choose somethign you wanna buy and upon clicking on the menu "apply coupon" you don't show that 5%, 10% or 20% you looted then the item does not qualify. If you see it then click it to instantly deduct that percentage to your total.
  13. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Gah...it really does need to be on the coupon itself (how is that award determined? First one of my account [please say "server"] to do the race and/or get over 110 points for this year's event?). X-P I think a lot more of them would be used, then, and folks who might not be interested necessarily in getting something on the Marketplace at all might be just so for the sake of a sale. ;->

The whole thing was really confusing, and there was very little info on it. :-/

Uwk
  14. Chikkin Well-Known Member

it's just a random seasonal thing added to some reward pools, PQ has a chance to drop it too and someone said they got it from random dungeons.
  15. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Ah! Okay, that's actually a bit encouraging; there's still a chance I can get another one! Thanks! :)

Uwk
  16. Brewmyst Well-Known Member

it was quite amusing, I was running one of my 3 boxes (think it was on Starwyndz, Darksabre, and Amilyana), and I had a chest drop in one of the SoL Eday instances, and it had a coupon for all 3 of my boxes.. one was a 5%, the other two were 10%
  17. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Good heavens! Lucky you! :D

Uwk
  18. Carynn Well-Known Member

19. Brewmyst Well-Known Member

Ran the PQ a few more times since I 3 boxed it, but this time only ran one chr, my fury, Jennsen. Last night, came in kind of late, about 5 min in, or so, the western departed had already passed the river. Stayed with it, stayed inside the PQ circle that was on the map, only got active crate, with just 2 coins (doubled to 4 for member bonus). But.. finished it just now (about 5 min ago), with the same chr, came in 3 min after it started, and went to the eastern departed this time. Did exactly the same thing as I have been doing this whole time, and ended up with the proactive crate, with 16 total coins, because of member bonus.
  20. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Weird, but sounds like the way to go? :-/

Not very intuitive, devs...

Uwk