Wardrobe Slots

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Iludiin, Jan 23, 2023.

1. Iludiin New Member

I really like the wardrobe feature, but was disappointed to see that slots need to be purchased for each slot and each character individually. It looks like one of the previous expansions (Ruins of Kunark I think), granted three rows of each slot (assuming to all characters on the account). Is it possible to purchase this expansion and apply it to my account, or is the only way to purchase wardrobe slots one at a time with Daybreak cash now?

I see that buying the latest expansion grants access to several previous ones as well, but RoK was not on the list, and I'm not sure if this perk would be included.

Thanks
  2. Athenia Well-Known Member

As a member who has purchased RoR, I do have access to six slots per piece (head, shoulders, hands, etc) for each character. Then after that I have to unlock additional slots one per character.
    Iludiin likes this.
  3. Iludiin New Member

I appreciate the response. I went ahead and purchased the RoR collectors edition and that unlocked one row for each slot. I am a pack rat, so I'll probably end up buying more, but this is a good start.
    Cyliena likes this.
  4. Cyliena Well-Known Member

If you catch a 20% off all marketplace items sale, it also usually gives a 20% discount on unlocking wardrobe slots. :)
    Iludiin and Berserkerkitten like this.
  5. Cusashorn Well-Known Member

You get the first row free, and have to buy all the rest. The Wardrobe wasn't even put into the game until sometime around 2011 or 2012. You must be thinking of Kunark Ascending, not 2008's Rise of Kunark. Unfortunately, it it not possible to buy previous expansion and earn their pre-order bonuses. You're stuck with having to buy the slots.
    Iludiin and Breanna like this.
  6. Kenn Well-Known Member

Wardrobe expansion sounds like a good quest reward.
    Iludiin, Juraiya and Twyla like this.