Erollisi Day Feedback and Bugs 2023

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Kaitheel, Jan 13, 2023.

1. Kaitheel Developer

There's two changes headed to Test for Erollisi Day related content:
    • Heart Shaped Egg - Unhatched eggs now give some direction as to how to encourage it to develop.
    • Shard of Love: A Moment of Valor - Mithaniel Marr will now see the error of his ways even if he is defeated very swiftly.
    I'm not sure when these changes will be available on Test, but they should be noted in the update notes at that time.

~ Kaitheel
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  2. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

I seem to remember. that you could commune with the egg more it would even give you clues to how soon to hatching it was, by rattling and shaking, more and more.
    I thought that was a nice touch, but I understand that all those little things just add up to slow down the server.
    Breanna and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  3. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

On the other hand, yeah, that's awesome verisimilitude! Just like a real hatching egg in RL! :D

Uwk
  4. Rivenly Well-Known Member

Any chance on getting the recipe books on the vendor on TLE? That would make most of us happy I think :)
  5. Crazylayde Active Member

Exactly, I'm getting old here!
    :D
  6. Kaitheel Developer

No, unfortunately. Additionally, the love loot components required by the recipes also require the full event activation to be obtained.

~ Kaitheel
  7. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Even for just the regions that the TLEs already have access to? I thought we could get the candies/love notes from fairly low-level critters... :-/

Uwk
  8. Kaitheel Developer

Even in places like Antonica. The loot system that ensures the love candies and notes only drop during the event, requires the live event activation.

~ Kaitheel
    Breanna and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  9. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

And there would be many complaints if people can't go to zones we don't have yet, if quests are given that have no destination.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  10. Tweedles New Member

Are the Little Cherub Wings a quest reward or sold in the marketplace during Erollisi?
    Thank you.
  11. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

they are sold on the in-game merchant, or on the marketplace.
  12. Test Taffies Active Member

Love's Embrace Red Hat is banded with gold, it would be nice if it were banded with white for the holiday theme.

Reasoning is this... The gold is so very dark in comparison to the other yellowish highlights (located only on the cloak. If one wants the to wear the hat with the outfit, it would be better for it to be trimmed in white.)

my 2cps worth of opinion.

Happy Erollisi Day Y'all!
  13. Ballari Member

I think you could just put down stucco, all colors, all pieces = yes. :D
    Alyndrys and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  14. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

For all holidays! :D

Uwk
    who deeply missed not having a full range of something red, in some shade, for Frostfell (Verdant Stuccos from past Brewdays are your friends, but...); red and green plaid ain't the same ;->
    Ballari and Alyndrys like this.
  15. Sherwood_Acres New Member

Are we going to see a Mount available for "Live" servers?
  16. Kaitheel Developer

Absolutely! There's several different mounts available only during Erollisi Day from the merchants in game and from the Marketplace for the live servers, including wings, unicorns, and pegasi.

The event starts tomorrow!

~ Kaitheel
  17. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Then thank the gods we have a week or so's worth of it before the Big Damn Crunch on the 15th; what'd they break now...? :-/

Uwk
    who wonders what the Update Notes are gonna look like... ;->
  18. Kaitheel Developer

The sky isn't falling. It's company wide maintenance. It was going to require a down time, so instead of having two down times two days in a row, the normal Tuesday update was moved to Wednesday to coincide with it and reduce the impact overall. If you want to get an idea of what the release notes will look like, you can look back on the last few weeks of notes posted for the Test server. Otherwise, let's keep this thread on topic.

~ Kaitheel
  19. Carynn Well-Known Member

Something to eyeball for next year, and that's the participation baselines for the PQ. A bunch of folks have been getting only 2 coins (minimum participation reward) even though they pick and click from start to finish. It appears also that if the dearly departed gets more than 50m from you at the start of the event, you get the minimum amount, even if you catch up and click and pick non-stop. There was a lot of talk about that in chat today, and I've experienced it myself. There seems to be no rhyme or reason, and it's frustrating when you're stuck doing this repeatedly for an RNG that'll only appear if you get full participation.

Also, enough with the house roses that we can already purchase on the vendor, please. Take them off the RNG rotation and stick something else in there, like pillows or plushies or clothing parts.
  20. Brewmyst Well-Known Member

Been in Shard of Love a few times today with 3 of my characters, on AB. Both versions. Mentored down to 95 (one chr is 120, the other 2 are 100). And I've had Mithaniel Marr lock up on me twice, both times I've done damage to him before he starts speaking, although the second time, he started to say something, but then stopped, didn't get to his knockback or his shout for his sister. But, the next time I fought him, I only used my strike/smite of consistency ability/spell, it worked fine.