This Week! in EverQuest - TWO updates this week

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Fading Illusion, Jan 12, 2023.

1. Fading Illusion Active Member

Hello all!
    Fading here from the EverQuest Show.

It's been a whirlwind week, with lots of information dropping for both games.

I wanted to share with you our most recent This Week! in EverQuest videos (One for each games roadmap).

But be SURE to check out the most recent video for information on the upcoming SWAG STORE for EQ2!!

Thanks for watching and your support of the EverQuest Show channel. Let me know what you think!
    Fading

This Week! in EverQuest - January 11, 2023 - EQ2 Roadmap

This Week! in EverQuest - January 12, 2023 - EQ Roadmap and EQ2 swag store update
    gambitak, Andrea, Sturmlocke and 5 others like this.
  2. Sweety D Well-Known Member

Love these shows! Wish there was more EQ2 content.
    Sturmlocke and Breanna like this.
  3. vlada Active Member

does the OP know that this isnt a EQ forum?
  4. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

He's doing EQ and EQ2 content now. (and Fading can post wherever he wants because he is awesome!)
  5. Sturmlocke Linux enthusiast playing EQ2 via Proton.

Thx fading, love all the new content! Really looking forward to the swag store and especially to the DirectX 11 upgrades for both games. Also super happy that you're also covering eq2 together with 1 mate, there is just so much to see in 2. Keep it coming :)
    Breanna likes this.
  6. Cusashorn Well-Known Member

Considering how the Guk zone feels like it was mapped out using square tiles on a D&D map, everything makes so much sense now.
    Breanna likes this.
  7. Fading Illusion Active Member

Thanks for the support guys! And ttobey don't get yourself in trouble! Haha!

As for vlada, watch the videos. There is EQ2 content. And much more this season than last year. And news briefs will contain info about both games. The videos posted above: One is mostly EQ2 and the other contains a good nugget directly from Darkpaw regarding the EQ2 store.

The latest Episode (Episode 14) is EQ1 heavy but I included ALL games in the EQ franchise!

Thanks for watching and the continued support!
    Fading

gambitak, Cyliena and Breanna like this.
  8. Clintsat Well-Known Member

I'd love to see more content (from you or others) focused on end-game activity in EQ2.
    Fading Illusion likes this.
  9. Fading Illusion Active Member

I would LOVE to see this also. Unfortunately, I'm not an EQ2 end game raider.

Bear, the EQ Show EQ2 contributor, keeps pretty busy with his TLE guild, producing his own video content, as well as assisting with the EQ Show.

But I'd LOVE to have more contributors. If you know of anyone that would wish to be a part of the EQ Show for EQ2 content, please let me know!
    Fading
    Sturmlocke likes this.
  10. Cusashorn Well-Known Member

I'm more than willing to run you through any of the game's various dungeons with Ouka on Maj'Dul if you want to experience more than just Veeshan's Peak.
    Sturmlocke and Breanna like this.
  11. Sturmlocke Linux enthusiast playing EQ2 via Proton.

Any chars on HoF?
  12. Cusashorn Well-Known Member

AB and MD only.