Sale This Weekend on Cloaks and Characters Headed into the Vault!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Dexella, Apr 12, 2013.

1. Dexella Associate Producer

On Monday, April 15, 2013, a number of cloaks and character replicas are going to be locked into the Vault of Serilis. This weekend is your chance to get your hands on these items – and at a discount!

From 12:00 pm (Noon) PDT on Friday, April 12, through 11:59 pm PDT on Sunday, April 14, the following items will be marked 50% off!

Cloaks
    [IMG]
    Traveler's Cloak of Guidance
    Brown Treeglider Cloak
    White Komodo Skin Cloak
    Cloak of the Fields (pictured)
    Cloak of Dark Plumage
    Red Komodo Skin Cloak
    Green Komodo Skin Cloak
    Storm Wind Komodo Skin Cloak
    Nightwatcher's Cloak
    Cloak of Iridescence

Character Replicas
    [IMG]
    Qho Augren (pictured)
    Nathan Ironforge
    Mystic Magreth

Hurry in and get yours now, because once the sale ends, they’ll be gone from the Marketplace!
  2. Mystfit Well-Known Member

It was very kind of you to bring back the replicas for the weekend :)
  3. Cloudrat Well-Known Member

I don't understand this vault business anyway. Makes no sense to me. Seems counterproductive.
    Xillean and Cyliena like this.
  4. Alejo Member

You can thank Disney for that. It's a faux means of generating rarity and desirability. "The Qho replica is getting sealed away! I should buy 5 now just in case they never come back!"
    Izanami likes this.
  5. Blkitty Member

You can just have all your alts do the gathering obsession so you can see Qho all the time ;)
  6. Qixil Active Member

Which model is the Nathan Ironforge replica using? I can't see it in the Preview Window. Is it the shrunken-down adult model like the Nathan running around QH or the newer one that never seemed to hit the live servers?
  7. Tyrus Dracofire Well-Known Member

Vault is terrible idea, I think their reason is to declutter the market items when those become no longer on demand.
    I personally feels they should move from vault to "bargain bin" just for sept to jan for holiday exchange gifts.
    I don't like vault concept when we cant get them when decide to get few more or extras or gift to someone.

please Move to "Bargain Bin" please, or release them during months of sept to jan, so we can look up the "bin" button on marketplace menu.
    "On Sales" are different selling pitch is on daily basics than bargain bin which only appear during those months for holiday sales.

which is why I cant collect most of those cloaks, no room in bank vault unless they add "storage warehouse" house zone.
    Izanami and Ridolain like this.
  8. Morte Member

Can someone explain what these items and characters are and what they do? How do they affect game play in any way? If it has no effect on anything, why would anyone get them?
  9. Mystfit Well-Known Member

Well, lemme see...for fun?
    They're for the decorating community mostly.
    Qho-homeshow hates that little guy and likes getting them to add to torture chambers. I have him as the star attraction in a dunking booth.
    The fortune teller is good for carnivals.
    Nathan is somewhat less hated, but still used now and again for teasing.
    I am creating an arcade and it's nice to have kids represented in a project. I used all three in that project alone and was disappointed to find them gone when I went to grab them.
  10. Absyntheea Well-Known Member

..cause you know.. heaven forbid that someone gets something in a GAME that is just FUN...>.>
    The cloaks are neat looking. The flower one makes flowers grow at your feet and some cloaks have featherfall. The character replicas are used by decorators.
  11. Mystfit Well-Known Member

Funny this is that's exactly what the marketplace SHOULD be..nothing game breaking, just fun :)
    Cyliena and Lodrelhai like this.
  12. Fractals Member

If you're going to put Qho in the vault make sure its air-tight.
    flameweaver and Rotherian like this.
  13. Rotherian Well-Known Member

Two words:

Hermetically Sealed. :D
    Arielle Nightshade likes this.
  14. Arielle Nightshade Well-Known Member

You can take him to the PQ in Great Divide and throw him to the wolves - he still lives. This isn't gonna do it. He'll be back.
  15. Blkitty Member

And I started another toon on the gathering insanity after realizing I had to harvest in Kunzar Jungle for a quest just shoot me now lol.
  16. Izanami Member

This. Or better yet, if there's such a low demand why not put them in the game already? Personally, I was away for a bit and wasn't even around when they were getting ridding of them, lol. A shame, for I really loved the red Komodo skin cloak, but didn't yet have a matching set of clothes. Might have bought Nathan at a later point too, just to stick him in a dungeon if I ever got around to it. That brat always annoyed me when I lived in Qeynos (basically moved out after the revamp, blah).