Fixed Internally Shaman AA Immunities Not Working for Arcane Damage

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Escape, Jan 4, 2023.

1. Escape Member

Shaman AA Immunities shows the correct reduction from Immunities when mousing over Elemental and Noxious but still shows 0% for Arcane

This is at least for Varsoon, I am unsure elsewhere.
    Agarth, Roxtar, KaitlynnAM101 and 4 others like this.
  2. Ratalthor Developer

We have not been able to reproduce this issue. Can you share any more details on how we can observe this issue?
  3. Escape Member

I can attempt a screenshot when I get home.

When you mouse over the resists as if you are seeing what percent the resist is giving you. , elemental shows 25.0% reduction, noxious shows 25.0% reduction, and arcane shows 0.0% reduction.
  4. Escape Member

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    Hennyo and Jinksie like this.
  5. Chath Well-Known Member

Definitely happens on live - I didn't realize that the immunities buff said it protected against magic damage, so I didn't even know it was a bug. As far as I know it's never displayed damage reduction under the arcane mitigation tooltip since immunities was changed to its current functionality. You can definitely reproduce it easily by checking your damage reduction on the tooltip with/without the buff being cast, at least at level 125.
  6. Escape Member

If there is an easy way to test it on TLE would he nice to know! Everything I could test it in that I wouldn’t just outrite resist would one shot me
  7. Ratalthor Developer

We're taking another look. Thanks!