Grace of Norrath question

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Bakual, Jan 18, 2023.

1. Bakual Member

I've read that we can cancel and reapply the "Grace of Norrath" buff with the /westernsalute command.
    Now I'm wondering why you ever want to cancel that buff.
    Is there a bonus for completing a zone "the hard way"?
    Or is this just a mechanic in case the buff gets buggy so we can easily reapply it?

Anyone knows?
    rutro likes this.
  2. Beee Well-Known Member

* Additional banana points ( 50.000 exp each named)
    * better loot at endboss (eg desert weapons and runes)
  3. Bakual Member

Oh. I have to try that then :)
    I guess it only matters for the endboss then if the buff is on or not. And we don't need to run the whole zome without the buff?
  4. Beee Well-Known Member

just endboss for extended loot - whole zone once for the banana points :)
  5. Benj Well-Known Member

Each boss (including the end boss and not-end bosses) have a separate achievement if you kill them Graceless. Each Graceless boss drops loot that is 5 resolve higher than the normal loot (though there's a lot more merc gear on the Graceless loot table). There is an achievement for killing every solo boss and a separate achievement for killing every Graceless solo boss.

If you're an OCD achievement hunter like me, you'll run them all in Graceless at least once.
  6. Solid11 Active Member

Ya they are not any harder but they have 4X HP to time sink you on those runs. Bake a cake or knit a sweater while you run them. LOL
  7. FuRiouSOne Well-Known Member

Using the garbage fury healer will make it much harder as the Jolliturd will just sit there watching itself die then you will die due lack of dead fury heals. Gotta love spending $140 for a healer merc that doesnt heal....

Also like to note I have seen a master drop from non end boss using graceless.