Check progress of monilithic gear

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Eufelia, Jan 12, 2023.

1. Eufelia Member

As the title states, is there currently a way to check ingame which monolithic items one has acquired and converted to energy? There was a message after the patch on login, but there seems to be no other way to check it.
    If there is no way currently i would propose to implement a chat command to trigger the same message as after the patch. that should be sufficient.
    Benj likes this.
  2. Accendo Guest

This has been noted down to bring up in our next meeting.
    Hartsmith, Twyla, Beee and 3 others like this.
  3. Taled Well-Known Member

Honestly, now that the currencies are account wide instead of character specific, they could just un-hide the Monolithic Energy flag currencies again, to make it extremely simple.
    Obano likes this.
  4. Accendo Guest

Not a lot of details to share just yet, but the team will look into this.
    Hartsmith, Beee and Jinksie like this.
  5. Shunio Member

updat von 10 januar dort steht
    Updated Monolith to use account wide leveling. Having converted any of the appropriate pieces will grant the ability to see and purchase Monolith from Charifa for all characters on the account, if they can also afford to pay the purchase price. Each converted slot after the first will grant 2,000 experience (2 levels) to monolith. As previous, monolith will re-calculate its experience when a character applies any ability while in an appropriate zone for the adornment to function in.

for me it means it's account wide for all characters, with one character I have them and with the others I don't even see them, but they also had the monolith armor
    Beee likes this.
  6. Beee Well-Known Member

I'm at lv 10 (with 5 pcs, missing pants) at the main and alts can not buy the adornment even if they converted an item and have enough coins .. so something seems wrong ;)
  7. Drona Well-Known Member

Keep it simple, stupid come to mind with this whole situation....
  8. Eufelia Member

*bump*
    any progress on this?