Epic Spell questline

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Taled, Dec 2, 2022.

1. Lerox New Member

Leerox Conjuror from Thurgadin. Want to inform that I didn't got update on the GM epic spell from Eye of the Storm - H2. Is probably a wrong instance. Will try tomorrow Eye of Night and see if I get the update. Anyone else had the same problem?
  2. Ejiju Member

Illy GM confirmed to drop from Foundation, same as Coercer.
  3. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

I don't know that the drop is guaranteed each time. Taled may know...
  4. Taled Well-Known Member

The GM should be automatic, but I am not 1000% positive the Conj zone is accurate as it was secondhand info. Only one person I know of has gotten it and they didn't tell me the update themselves, I took for granted their guildmember gave me the correct info.
  5. Lerox New Member

Want to confirm that Eye of Storm H2 is the wrong instance. I got my conj update on Eye of Night H2. Lets go! )
    Taled likes this.
  6. Taled Well-Known Member

Grats! :)
    Lerox likes this.
  7. Clintsat Well-Known Member

Troub Grandmaster drops in Eye of Night.
    Tyger, Scrappyz and Taled like this.
  8. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Master Epic Spells Info Needed

(1) Cleric's Stored Essences - Is this Inquisitor or Templar?

(2) "Rogue's Deific Statuette" or "Rogue's Gambling Coin" -- which is Brigand and which is Swashbuckler?

(3) Still need name of item for:
    • Assassin
    • Brigand
    • Bruiser
    • Swashbuckler
    • Warlock

(4) Still need zone(s) for a lot of the classes.
  9. Taled Well-Known Member

Most of these answers are in my post with the details.
  10. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Cool! I'd been updating from recent posts and hadn't gone back to the top. I'll check there going forward.

When you say of the Masters "1/4/23: So far all drops are confirmed in Grange & Gift; No other zones." Does that mean that all of them for all classes can be gotten in Grange and Gift, of that some classes get them in Grange while others get them in Gift?
  11. Taled Well-Known Member

All of them drop in both, so far as can be told on our end. There are no drops from any other zones so far.
    Sigrdrifa likes this.
  12. Kaladz Active Member

Swash GM - Eye of Night
    Taled likes this.
  13. Smashey Well-Known Member

Brig & Swash GM - Eye of Night (or all of the H2s after getting the master update, as it was the last H2 of the day)
    Taled likes this.
  14. Ejiju Member

BL GM is Foundation H2.
  15. Chath Well-Known Member

We got dirge GM from Eye of Night, not Eye of the Storm.
    Taled and Tyrval like this.
  16. Chath Well-Known Member

BL GM dropped in Foundation of Knowledge for us also, so can confirm that one
    Tyrval and Taled like this.
  17. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Taled, in the interest of making the data less mind-boggling on the wiki, I found that I was able to fold archetypes together as follows:

Journeyman:
    Expert:
    Grandmaster appears to be the same pattern, though we don't have absolute conformation on every class yet.
    Then I looked at the Adepts, which ALSO follow this pattern except for the Druids:
    • Fury: Grave Grange [Solo] or Eye of Night [Solo]
    • Warden: Sacred Gift [Signature] or Eye of the Storm [Solo]
    I have a suspicion that the zones are incorrect for one of the Druids...
    Taled likes this.
  18. Taled Well-Known Member

It also seemed odd to me for the druids, but that's the info I was provided and have not had any confirmed reports otherwise, unfortunately. They all seem to match otherwise.
  19. JanEQ Active Member

I can confirm that my fury looted the adept item from Eye of Night [Solo].

(1672596791)[Sun Jan 1 12:13:11 2023] You win the lotto for \aITEM -250056535 317494109:Druid's Storied Manuscript\/a from the Exquisite Chest of Nenmioseh the Night's Eye.
    Taled likes this.
  20. Taled Well-Known Member

As of last night/this morning, all master items have been discovered on at least one server.

All GMs are discovered except Bruiser, Inquisitor, Warlock.