1. Cusashorn Well-Known Member

Two questions: Does this have all the triggers for Renewal of Ro? And how would I go about installing it? Last time I tried to load in an xml file onto ACT, it gave me errors about lines of code out of place. I don't know much about it.
  2. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

I have some triggers for RoR Solo zones.

To install, first download the file from Dropbox and save it somewhere you can find it. Open ACT. Click the "Options" tab. Click Configuration Import/Export in the tree on the left. At the top of the right pane, there's an Import button. Click that and navigate to wherever you saved the XML file, select it and tell it to import.
    Tyger and Breanna like this.
  3. Elden Ring New Member

huge list of triggers there ty!
    really hoping to find someone with the current TLE server timers from KoS.
    anyone with these please do share 8)
  4. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Yeah, my hard drive tanked some while back and I lost my early content triggers and timers, alas. OTOH, I raided a lot in KoS, and we didn't need them as much because the scripts were much simpler.

I like to keep the old triggers/timers and just have them unchecked most of the time, unless I am going back to old content.
  5. Picard New Member

Any chance of rezzing the trigger file for noob players?
  6. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

The current file is here.
    Tahaliah and Picard like this.
  7. FuRiouSOne Well-Known Member

:eek: 2200 lines!! Chrome didnt like opening that link haha :eek:
  8. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

You don't open it. You save it somewhere you can find it, open ACT >> Options Tab >> Configuration Import/Export >> click the Import button at the top of the right pane.

Point it to the downloaded file and let it import triggers.

I have triggers in there for ancient content. I just leave them unchecked so ACT isn't trying to evaluate all those old triggers all the time. But I have them available when I have a new baby toon somewhere, or we're mentoring and going back to do some old content.

The link is to my Dropbox. It will try to get you to sign up for Dropbox, but you don't have to.
    Jrox likes this.
  9. mythicaly Active Member

10. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Polgara likes this.
  11. mythicaly Active Member

12. Edelphia Well-Known Member

<Trigger R="You have found a rare item" SD=" You got another rare, you lucky devil" ST="3" CR="F" C=" General" T="F" TN="Player" Ta="F" />

One of my favorites as it often interrupts itself when I get 2 rares from one harvest node :)
  13. Ashandra Well-Known Member

Any one able post the updated triggers for the latest expac? been looking but can’t find any usally Sigrdrifa is kind enough to share for heroics and what not.
  14. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

I haven't been playing, so I don't have new triggers yet. The grindiness of researching umpty billion things was my last straw for the moment. I'm sure I won't stay gone forever, but this has also coincided with an attack of Real Life™, so for now I'm partially retired.
    Twyla and Breanna like this.