Epic Spell questline

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Taled, Dec 2, 2022.

1. Matute New Member

Swashie Expert: Sulta's Dagger, confirmed
  2. Taled Well-Known Member

I can confirm alts don't even need to finish the timeline. My beastlord has his adept without finishing the quests through Badlands yet.
  3. Xianthia Well-Known Member

What is the process for the Master spell? Is it Heroic IIs?

I'm reading back on the thread to see if any information/speculation on that has been provided.
  4. Taled Well-Known Member

No one has discovered anything for their Master yet. The only thing I can confirm specifically is that we will need the traveling researchers again when we *do* discover where whatever item comes from.
  5. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

As far as we know, finishing the adventuring sig line is a prerequisite for the spell upgrades.
  6. Taled Well-Known Member

It is not. The 'Epic Achievement' flag from 'Knee Deep in the Hoopla' achievement is account wide.
    Sigrdrifa likes this.
  7. Viencent New Member

Adept: Ranger: Eye of the storm 12/13/22 1300 CST
    Tyger and Taled like this.
  8. Ejiju Member

Mystic Adept drop Eye of Storm
    Taled likes this.
  9. Atari New Member

I can confirm Templar drop at "Eye of the storm"
    Taled likes this.
  10. Benj Well-Known Member

Just ran Terene Threshold H1 with my paladin and a necro in group. Both of us got our Expert spells.
    Taled likes this.
  11. Taled Well-Known Member

Congrats, and thank you! That finalizes the list of expert update zones!
  12. Mystriel New Member

After multiple attempts (lost count lol) I finally got the inquisitor Adept drop "Cleric's Pulsating Fragment" in The Sacred Gift. What I am wondering now is if the Travelling Researcher has a faction based component in order to see them? Has anyone tested this theory? Also are these merchants stationary or do they wander the zone? Thanks!

Does not seem to be faction based beyond what you earn doing signature line and questline and they seem to be stationary. Found mine after camping the spot for most of today. Happy hunting!
  13. Jorelanu New Member

I picked up the Templar Adept in Grave Grange solo, got the Templar Master in the Grave Grange H2 last night. Same as adept, was given an item and then purchased spell from Vendor when it spawned this morning.
  14. Taled Well-Known Member

Congrats! Thank you for letting us know where it came from, and extra congrats on the first WW master.
    Sigrdrifa likes this.
  15. Ejiju Member

Confirm Mystic Master drop in Gift,
    Taled likes this.
  16. Taled Well-Known Member

Congrats!
  17. Ejiju Member

Mystic GM in Terrene Threshold
    Taled likes this.
  18. Taled Well-Known Member

Congrats!
  19. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Question: can anyone tell us which of the Brawlers gets "Brawler's Glyphed Gem" vs. "Brawler's Glyphed Rune"? One is the Monk adept drop, the other is for Bruisers, but no clue as to which is which.
  20. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

What was the name of the dropped item? We know that Templars get "Cleric's Stored Essences".

EQ2i's Item Search tells me that there are also:
    • Druid's Stored Essences
    • Shaman's Stored Essences
    Is there just one item per archetype? Don't know yet!