Marketplace Suggestions

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Thordalf, Jul 21, 2020.

1. Geroblue Well-Known Member

I've made two or three new accounts this year. But I make sure to mail, or give them access to a depot, so they can get succulent and drinks/food items.
  2. ellypso New Member

This is a double edged sword. I loved player studio as well, but, your opening the door to an nft fight.
    Breanna and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  3. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Nft?

Uwk
  4. Maviarab Active Member

Lol...don't ask Uwk ;)
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  5. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Something akin to the idea that the only way we're gonna get cool things is if we make them ourselves and sell them on the Marketplace for RL money? ;->

Uwk
    Breanna and Geroblue like this.
  6. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

If this were true, why are they still selling player studio items?
    Breanna and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  7. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Shh! Don't put it into their heads not to... ;->

Uwk
    who still wonders: nft? :confused:

EDIT: Seriously, folks, if "nft" is NSFW, just PM me and hint a lot and I'll figure it out. ;-> --U.
  8. ellypso New Member

These nft people are the most aggressive and manipulative people. You give them an inch of an opporotunity, they will pounce you and destroy you. They will lobby for nfts to the ends of the earth. Player studio is just an opportunity for them to make buckets of money.
  9. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

OH! Those silly things..."non-fungible tokens." About as smart to invest in as bitcoin. X-P

I get it now. I don't know about "buckets of money," though; they'd probably make a lot more if WoW or some other, more widespread MMO than this one had that available. ;->

Uwk
    who'd like to think that the folks contributing to Players' Studio, back when it was an active thing, were seeing a need for things that wasn't being fulfilled by the official Marketplace stuff done by the official artists, etc. (like, holiday things that were up 24/7/365 and always available to us) :)
    Breanna, Geroblue and Rosyposy like this.
  10. ellypso New Member

You are correct, this game is kinda to old. Gamers want to get paid to play there games. There fighting for this concept. They want to list there craftable items on the auction house and cash out each piece at like 6k to 12k in real usd. These are the concepts the devs, desighners and players want. I just dont want it to ruin the game itself. I do not know how I really feel about this.
  11. Sheyn Member

Sell an {Appearance Unlock} for each Merc that we have {Unlocked Anywhere} on the Marketplace.

I get it ... each expansion has the latest Merc whose Battalion Buff will outperform any Merc prior.
    Incentivized expenditure of money ... Im all for it.

But it means we all (most) have the same Centaur Merc for VoV. We will all have the same Merc for the upcoming Ro expansion. Boring.

Why not allow Appearances of prior, collected, unlocked anywhere Mercs ... to be overlaid on the current expansions latest and greatest Battalion Buff. Ooops, sorry, I meant Merc.

Combat animations are irrelevant ... every single Merc looks like a Storm Trooper trying really really hard to hit a target. Any target.

And it justifies having collected / spent money on Merc crates, etc. / love a particular Merc from the past ... etc.

So in my mind, the payroll hours it would take to code it would at the very least be equalized by a few sales.

• Daybreak Cash to Unlock Mercenary Hire Anywhere (1 Merc)
    • Daybreak Cash (3000 DBC) for an Appearance Slot (for the 1 Merc)
    • Daybreak Cash (just like Familiar Crates Costs) for Season (1, 2, 3, etc.) RNG Merc Crates just like they are now ... but for past seasons
    Thats a LOT of Daybreak Cash Revenue to be made for just ONE Merc on ONE Toon

Multiply that by at least 4 of my Alts that I would pay to do this for and I will hand over my paycheck in a heartbeat!

And the Merc Crates are Random Number Generated, so theres potential for many russian roulette attempts at the previous season merc youre going for which = lots more 9,800 DBC per pop

Then multiply by the people who play the game that ARENT ME, and my goodness ... thats gotta at least pay for the intern's payroll hours to code it.

Like Familiar Seasons and Mounts ... let us customize our experience.

And how does Antonia Bayle Server deal with 20 clones of Drakesh the Centaur Healer ... do they roleplay it like Marvel and pretend theres a Multiverse of Spidermen in one spot?!?
  12. Kenn Well-Known Member

Allow players to convert Kronos to station cash and have the expansions available for purchase with station cash.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Aerymar like this.
  13. Aerymar Member

Yea, thos nfts suck. Though Baybreak could add an agreement to their EULA that anything designed and posted to the Marketplace become the property of Daybreak Studios, thus can't be used at nfts.

What I'd like to see, for those of us OCD Collector/Completionists.... would be for earlier seasons of Familiars/Mounts/Mercs to become available to purchase... even it it is the cost of a house.
  14. Addieminstra New Member

i agree with you thank you so much you have shared detial here.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Twyla like this.
  15. Banki New Member

Transmuting bauble ... Please i know we can grind the daily for levels but a TS bauble you could just buy would be amazing !
  16. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Two words, and forgive me if you've seen them elsewhere here:

TELEPORTATION. PADS.

That way, o devs, those desperate ones of us who didn't avail themselves of the chance to grab the Luclin 'pads and/or keep missing the City Festivals when they're needed (a-heh... :oops:) can still give you money to obtain them somehow. ;)

Uwk
    Cyliena, Breanna and Geroblue like this.
  17. Pink Poodle Maid of the Evening Storm

More flying carpets!
  18. Hartsmith Well-Known Member

I can totally relate! Which is why I, at some point, figured out that I needed to have at least one or two unused ones kept on hand for this very reason, LOL. Just got to remember where I put those blasted things.

"Flying" being the operative word. Bugs me that all the previous ones(that I'm aware of) prior to the newest expansion are really only hovering ground mounts.
    Geroblue and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  19. Geroblue Well-Known Member

And still cannot fly, or have a mount in some, prestige houses and Inn rooms. This would be great !
  20. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

I would like it to be logical; that way, we know the devs have actually taken a look and cared about it. X-P

Flying should still be a silly thing in a Personal Dojo, but would be immensely helpful in a Hua Mein Retreat. :-/

Uwk
    Breanna, Hartsmith and Geroblue like this.