Necromancer LV 125 AA Help Please

Discussion in 'Mages' started by Unykron, Dec 15, 2022.

1. Unykron New Member

As the title suggests I have a 125 Necromancer and I could really use some help setting up a good Solo AA build. I am not any good at figuring out what is what so If you can help me I would appreciate it. I have tried searching and searching but I am only finding stuff from a long time ago . Thank you .
    Cassta likes this.
  2. zzmax929 Member

I would suggest going out to the EQ2U web site and doing an advanced search. look up Necromancers on your server (or everywhere) and filter it by potency over 1000000. This will give you some results for Necromancers that are currently being played and you can explore their AA setups. Then make your own decisions on what you want from there.
    Cassta and AOE1 like this.
  3. AOE1 Well-Known Member

Good advice for any class needing help with setting up their AA's.
    Cassta likes this.
  4. Dude Well-Known Member

Definitely look at several builds on EQ2U, but at some point you're going to have to read all the AAs to see if they do what you want them to do. The biggest problem with looking at someone else's build is that you won't know what their build is for. Are they soloers, raiders, heroic groupers, or maybe even crafters/decorators who happen to have a high level adventure toon. A raider build that focuses on choices made based on what other people in the raid are doing may be terrible for solo play. Look at several builds to compare/contrast what they have done to see if it will work for what you want to do.
    Cassta likes this.