Epic Spell questline

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Taled, Dec 2, 2022.

1. Sanshiro New Member

Run 33 since I remembered to start counting and no drop.
  2. Taled Well-Known Member

For any of them. They've all been reported as having additional drops from one zone or the other that are confirmed, with some claims of both, though not confirmed in both for any so far.

I have a note above the confirmed list stating it, but I don't have enough confirmed reports to specifically list which ones have been confirmed in the secondary zone to say 'Definitely run this one and not the other!' - There aren't any confirmed reports of the adept drops from any zones other than these four, with the Grange/Gift split still seeming to be solid; Though it *could* be that Gift drops go with Storm and Grange drops go with Night based on the pattern I have seen most reliably.
  3. Prayos Well-Known Member

Ironically, I just got it for wizard. So can confirm it dropped in Sacred Gift, and I didn't run it graceless. Yey for moving to the next step.
    Taled likes this.
  4. Taled Well-Known Member

Congrats!
  5. Gryphon New Member

Beastlord Adept Drop [ALSO: Eye of Night]
  6. Naramee Active Member

to all this I do have a question: is the item called the same for all classes or does each have its own name. The one I have is calle Bards spyglass crystal. Maybe that there is a post to that but I did not find it
  7. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Each has its own name. There is a post listing most of them in this thread. I built it into a table on the wiki also.
  8. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Taled and others reading this thread, I've been trying to collect all the data and organize it on the wiki's Renewal of Ro Epic Spells page.

I have it easier than Taled, because I can use better formatting, including tables, and I can more easily mark where information is missing or uncertain.

If you have a few minutes, please take a look and let me know here if you have info I am missing... because it's probably missing here, too.
  9. Tyger Member

Troubador adept dropped in Eye of the Storm.
    Taled likes this.
  10. Taled Well-Known Member

Yeah. I TRIED to get a table to work here, but.. lol. My only option would have been making a spreadsheet and posting it as a picture, which.. bleh.
    Sigrdrifa likes this.
  11. Kodamungus Active Member

Bruiser Expert update confirmed in Eye of Night
    Taled likes this.
  12. Cisteros Active Member

Can confirm Swashbuckler Expert came from last named in Sultan's Dagger H1, but someone beat me to the disco
    Taled likes this.
  13. Bromart Member

Necromancer Adept dropped in Sandstone Delta: Eye of Night
    Code:
    \aITEM -1167010188 -1218202527 0 0 0:[Summoner's Scrying Mirror]\/a
  14. Hanab Member

Can confirm Paladin Expert update from Terrene Threshold
  15. Moss Well-Known Member

On 2 alts that did not do the timeline but could see the vendor, I tried to exchange about 10-12 fertilizers on each and did not get the quest starter. Then I finished the timeline on one alt with all overland quest at the same time, then I exchanged again some fertilizers and this time got the quest starter. Without doing any music box.

It'd be great to test by finishing only the timeline and see if it is enough for alts.
  16. Neokissa New Member

Warden Adept update dropped in Grave Grange (solo). Druid's Pulsating Fragment.
  17. Neokissa New Member

Healer Researcher up in TB2 Halls of Fate, 5:00 pm to at least 5:42 pm PST.
  18. Andric Member

swashbuckler spyglass for adept from eye of night
  19. Ohhno Member

I have run more than I care to count as well with no luck. I have seen people get it on their first or second time through. How many runs is this supposed to take?
  20. Zylara Well-Known Member

Inquisitor Adept: Eye of the Storm