Login music Ro expac

Discussion in 'General Feedback' started by Sturmlocke, Dec 1, 2022.

1. Sturmlocke Linux enthusiast playing EQ2 via Proton.

Hail and well met,

just logged into EQ2 after the newest Ro expac went live and was welcomed to a beautiful, beautiful soundtrack and female singing. I reaaaaally like the new theme song for this expac! Haven't heard something like that in a while - more pls!

Cheers
    Breanna likes this.
  2. Cyliena Well-Known Member

Oh that sounds interesting, gonna have to turn music back on to hear it. :)
    Breanna and Sturmlocke like this.
  3. Denmum Developer

You will be happy to know that one of the 8 music boxes that have a recipe on the public researchers out in the expansion is, indeed, that same track. The other 7 music boxes also contain some of the fabulous expansion music.
    Breanna, Twyla, Cyliena and 1 other person like this.
  4. Twyla Well-Known Member

Oh, that is wonderful! I love the music for this Expansion login. Although, I notice that the background for the character screen is still Vacrul, not complaining I like that background, I just thought it was interesting it didn't change this time.
    Denmum and Sturmlocke like this.
  5. Sturmlocke Linux enthusiast playing EQ2 via Proton.

Yeah, interesting you mentions this, would love to hear the Ro singing with piano or violin tunes instead of the Vacrul one tbh. That said, I just took a deep dive into the EQ2 music folder and listetened to all of the new sountracks. Well done folks, well done.

Awesome, thanks for the tip! I really have to make more time for stuff like this, and housing too ofc. Doing housing and dungeon created stuff alone can keep you busy for months and even years. The music box items sounds like a great addition tbh. Thanks for all the fan service with these new tunes and the expac in general, hit the nail on the head. Btw, do we have any music boxes in Greater Faydark style?

Hope to see these tunes in the upcoming swag shop as a vinyl record one day. I also hope the Everquest Show covers EQ2 music this time around now that it's coming back. EQ2 music is so underrated and deserves much more credit.
  6. Twyla Well-Known Member

I was referring to background picture not the music :)
  7. Sturmlocke Linux enthusiast playing EQ2 via Proton.

Ah sorry, meant the same thing ofc, was typing with my kid on my lap = chaos lol
  8. Twyla Well-Known Member