Undying Crate Mount

Discussion in 'General Feedback' started by Proliphic, Nov 23, 2022.

1. Proliphic New Member

I play on the Varsoon Server, so not sure if this is going to be the best spot for me to put this.

Im not a fan that the Undying Crate Mount is No-Trade, especially since we have a bigger and way better P2W mount on the server, granted that one is also No-Trade and "NOW" only accessible from the Daily Heritage Overseer Quest.

My thing is that on Live, there are mounts that are heirloom. Varsoon doesnt have those mounts. I understand that the idea is to have the TLE experience, but if you wanted a true experience, the mounts shouldnt be on the server in the first place. If I am spending money on something, I'd like to be able to use it on any of the characters that I play. Just asking for heirloom, not free-trade or anything.

Or buff sorcs on TLE and make them enjoyable. :D

Thank you.

:Edit: Just found out that the $35 mount is heirloom but the $25 isnt. Why is this topic being slept on?

:Edit: I dont even care about the Vah Shir Mount. Its outrageous for TLE as it is, so please leave that one No-Trade. (If people say that its not fair, I dont care, the mount itself isnt fair to the 99% of the population that doesnt have it)

:Edit: Im also not asking for a huge sorc buff. Its just insane that we need to have Deathmarch, Primal Fury and whatever else to get close to a summoner. I dont care to even beat them, but the difference between Conjuror and any other class is appauling without those buffs, and all the conjy has is there pet and dumbfires.
    Twyla likes this.
  2. Pixistik Don't like it? You're not alone!

There are lots of things that we have on Varsoon that wasnt in the game wayback, I honestly dont remember the Hunters quest ever being there.
    We just have to roll with the modified versions of what they deem as appropriate.

Despite its atrocious launch, I think this has been the best TLE they have done.
  3. Proliphic New Member

Trust me I get that there are a lot of things that are on Varsoon that wasnt in the game back in the day, however thats not the subject of discussion here.

The subject is making the Undying Crate mount heirloom.

I know a lot of people that would disagree tenfold to this statement. Itemization is atrocious, all they wanted to do on Varsoon is launch it since it was a demand and have made minor changes or comepletely ruined certain abilites.
  4. Pixistik Don't like it? You're not alone!

By all means, have at it.
    Best of luck
    Dude likes this.
  5. Proliphic New Member

Will do, thanks. :D
  6. Daltharr Active Member

No items in the "booster packs" should be no-trade.

Its me who the items, not the toon. - Attunable would be an acceptable middleground. But no-trade?? Thats just not ok

And to top it off.. We cant buy a commision-free broker crate because wel end up with a mount we cant trade to future alts. . Noone wants to pay for inferior items when they have acces to better stuff. That mean we simply dont buy any of em

DPG loose more than we do. We all loose when they lose
  7. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Then just buy the Destiny of Velious Crate instead. Not that difficult! The Undying Crates are cheaper, don't expect to get the same value.
  8. Daltharr Active Member

Which I also did. - But were not talking about value here, unles you agree a no-trade mount is worth less than a heirloom ofcus. then sure. yea were talking about value,
    Were talking about an arbitrary flagging of a single item. A flagging that are making customers unhappy.

It doesnt matter whats in the crates. I buy em. Not the toon. I shouldnt be restricted by a tag that havnt previously been used for mounts in similar crates. Its a dev-choice, and its poor.

Theres no reason to defend it. its just a flat out bad decision from their side.
    Pixistik likes this.