EQ2 Video Tours Requests (Houses, Guild Halls, Dungeons)

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Ocarinah, Jan 18, 2017.

1. Celestia Well-Known Member

So glad you did Stormy Beach Living by Alor, she's one of my good friends from my old guild, and we still chat to this day. I will let her know you guys liked her house! (And her husband is basically my brother LOL)
    Lunarosa and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  2. Lunarosa Well-Known Member

Oops! I accidentally missed the rooms on the top floor of the Memorial Mansion and Speakeasy. Please go visit, leave a like, and check out the two rooms I missed :) (I'll also add this message to the post with the video link)
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  3. Lunarosa Well-Known Member

I finally had time to get another video done :)

4. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Thank you so much for helping with this Lunarosa!!! I added your channel link to the very first posting of this thread (has all the channels listed of videographers). I see that you requested a video of one or two of your houses. I will try to get to the as soon as I can. I still have to video the NotD Neighborhood entries first but those should be fairly fast (they should have been done when hubby was gone but my monitor went out right when I was about to start those videos *sigh*).
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Lunarosa like this.
  5. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Of course... X-P

May the rest of the year be substantially better to make up for this... :-/

Uwk
    Lunarosa likes this.
  6. Lunarosa Well-Known Member

No problem Okay ☺️ and thank you for adding my channel to the front page. Don't stress about touring the dungeons I have requested to be videoed. I have a couple things that need to be spruced up in them anyhow atm lol. They'll get done when they get done lol.

Hopefully life calms down for you and you can get back to having fun on EQ2 very soon!
  7. Lunarosa Well-Known Member

I couldn't find this one for the longest time. The rent had gone unpaid and it's still not showing up on the leaderboards. But it is very much worth a visit so come check it out.

8. Clintsat Well-Known Member

Yup, should be current now!
  9. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

I have yet another family emergency. I have to go care for my mom who is in a wheelchair because my dad had a massive stroke middle of night Wednesday. He made it through surgery, but he will not make it. They are keeping alive for me to get down there to say goodbye. I don't know when I will be back to the game. Everyone have a wonderful holiday season and everyone stay safe and healthy. Hugs
  10. Denmum Developer

{tight hugs and many tears} Hang in there, lady. Our thoughts are with you and your family.
  11. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Absolutely. Give everyone our regards and care.

Uwk
    Ocarinah and Sturmlocke like this.
  12. Lunarosa Well-Known Member

I'm finally on Thanksgiving break so hopefully I will be able to get a few of the tours finished :) Here's the first one:

13. Naamu New Member

I did up a autumn property in time for Thanksgiving. If you have time to do a tour of it that would be great!
    Server: Halls of Fate
    House Title: Harvest Moon Winery and Orchard
    Owner: Naamu
    Decorator(s): Naamu
    Location/Address: Mara Estate (Qeynos)
    Best way to contact you: in game mail HoF Naamu
    Category: Massive Homes
    Special Notes: Village is blocked off but the small house with the tree growing inside of it is decorated both inside and out. Also the back part where the rice paddies are is just a few trees no need to venture back there.
    Have a great Thanksgiving
    Naamu
  14. Naamu New Member

Would be great if you have time to tour our guildhall.
    Server: Halls of Fate
    House Title: Old Timers Guild
    Decorator(s): Naamu. Barreeka (see notes below)
    Location/Address: Qeynos T2 guildhall
    Best way to contact you: Naamu HoF in game mail or here.

Special Notes: Our co-lead, Barreeka, is solely responsible for the Memorial room in the basement and helped with the central plaza downstairs. The rest is done by me (Naamu)
    There is a guestbook in the Inn just send in-game mail to Naamu or leave a replay here and I will add you if you like.
    No need to read the books in the guild hall unless you really want to but maybe read the guestbook? It would be nice to show and acknowledge them, but some of them are quite old and have outdated information.
    Also there is a portal to the request above (Harvest Moon Winery and Orchard) in the 1st room.
    Naamu
  15. Sturmlocke Linux enthusiast playing EQ2 via Proton.

This is really nice! Just found these vids, nice quality at 1080p60 too. Ty!
  16. Lunarosa Well-Known Member

After this I only have one more of the older requests :) And I'm excited to see there are more houses being posted

17. Lunarosa Well-Known Member

I think this should finish all the older requests, except for my video request. I should hopefully have time this weekend to film the requests that were recently posted :)

18. Aabari Active Member

Wow thx for touring my home the fact that you spent an hour walking around with all your funny awesome comments made my night you didnt miss a thing by the way
  19. Llieam Well-Known Member

Server: Maj'Dul
    House: The Shrines of Tenebrous
    Decorator: Warehouse

Notes: Enter into the home and take stone pathway that lead to every shrine. There is a evil and good area, just do a full circle and walk into each shrine ( some have effects) after you tour the outer good shrines, and then the inner evil ones - there is a pathway from the Tunare shrine, that will lead you to an area that will call you out to ascend to meet the gods. Fly up and go to small island to see the final area!!
    Thank you for the tour its appreciate!! Hope you Enjoy.

Ware
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Lunarosa like this.
  20. Lunarosa Well-Known Member

This will most likely be my last video I get done during my break. I go back to work on Monday and it's going to be pretty crazy for a bit. Fear not Naamu and Warehouse! I will for sure be touring y'all's entries soon, probably next weekend :)