What are the must have access and signature quests for DoF?

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by Blade Parker, Sep 13, 2022.

1. Blade Parker Active Member

What are the must have access and signature line quests for DoF? Questlines that we will likely need for the DoF hunters?
  2. Arielle Nightshade Well-Known Member

I don't think there are access quests you will have to have for DoF Hunters, since Poet's doesn't have an access quest anymore. That would be the only one, but someone who has done DoF Hunters more recently than I have might be able to say differently.

There is a butt ton of content though outside of the stuff you'll need to do for Hunter's which won't happen for several weeks.
  3. DENSER Well-Known Member

as suggested by coquine, leader of our guild, the quest from lady naga will surely be essential for hunters.
    A tp such as that of paw to chain these famous hunters without loss of time, will be most judicious.

https://eq2.fandom.com/wiki/Lady_Naga
  4. Beneeto Member

Cave of Knowledge was a hunter's target on the last TLE, and it requires an access quest with the Pillars of Flame monks (Ashen Order/Disciples)
    Arielle Nightshade likes this.
  5. Arielle Nightshade Well-Known Member

Excellent info, thank you :)
  6. DENSER Well-Known Member

Yes beneeto,

an access that will earn you a safe place in a group;)
    Because it's a bit long
  7. Arielle Nightshade Well-Known Member

8. Zenji Well-Known Member

9. Arielle Nightshade Well-Known Member

I was comparing Poets to Nek 2 in that you have to have at least the first mirror and do the statue room to be able to spawn the target of Aysor, if it comes up in your hunter quest.

My comparison mostly focuses on the 'pain in the rear' nature of it.
  10. Blade Parker Active Member

Thank you all!