resubbed after 5+ yrs

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, FAQs, and New Player Discussion' started by taith, Sep 13, 2022.

1. taith New Member

Hi
    I finally resubbed after about 5+ yrs, last time i was on i had just got kunark xpac and i had a SK at 100 and a dirge at 95. not going to buy latest xpac with new one coming out soon so i was wondering how the best way to proceed with these two characters, also i can now make 5 more. i don't want to delete them as they have veteran crates for about 9 yrs worth. Advice please.
    Sturmlocke, Dude and Soara2 like this.
  2. Naramee Active Member

the best way to level or to go forward is to do the timelines. Those quests give you the most xp. And it should be a way to find back into playing your char because so many things might have changed for you
    Dude likes this.
  3. taith New Member

Thank you, i will take a look at the questlines and see how i get on and get the new xpac when it comes out as seems a false economy now getting it and then getting it free with new one in 6 weeks or so.
    Dude and Soara2 like this.
  4. Sturmlocke Linux enthusiast playing EQ2 via Proton.

Soara2 likes this.
  5. Alyndrys Well-Known Member

All new characters have the veteran crates that are one per character .
    Dude and Soara2 like this.
  6. taith New Member

I meant that i wanted to keep the 2 characters i already have as they have 9 years of veteran crates.
    Soara2 likes this.
  7. Dude Well-Known Member

Create a new toon and see if they have all of those same crates in the /claim window. They should.
    Soara2 and Breanna like this.
  8. Soara2 Well-Known Member

I am sk crazy. I have several of them. Lol welcome back
    Breanna and Dude like this.