Getting Launchpad Error: Client's Version Doesn't Match Server

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Sochia, Sep 2, 2022.

1. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

No it's not, I just checked
  2. Angeliana Senior Community Manager

Thank you! I'll keep y'all posted when I hear something.
    Twyla likes this.
  3. Morte Member

Angeliana, nope, it isn't working. I have submitted a ticket,but I believe that this problem still affects everyone.
  4. Morte Member

Trust me, Daybreak feels the test server is VERY useful. It is just that when a player is on the test server, we have to expect some issues from time to time. This is one reason we are getting the perks that live servers don't get. It just comes with the turf. I knew this coming into test and would bet most others here knew it as well. This is probably why no one is screaming bloody murder. I would, however, like some compensation due to the experience loss for the weekend in the form of credits or simply some experience potions.
    Whilhelmina likes this.
  5. Angeliana Senior Community Manager

Quick update: The issue is still being investigated as to the source of the problem. The moment we get news on any change it will be provided for everyone. Thank you all for your patience and understanding!
    Twyla, Whilhelmina, Sochia and 2 others like this.
  6. Tkia Well-Known Member

I'd expect that to be a complete waste of time since
    1. I very much doubt CS are working on a holiday weekend
    2. There's absolutely nothing they can do about this sort of problem even if they were.
    Whilhelmina likes this.
  7. Morte Member

Tkia you may be right,but I did it anyway. It is my time to waste. However, this was unfortunately a bad weekend to have this happen since most employees are probably away visiting with their families.
    Whilhelmina and Angeliana like this.
  8. Morte Member

Angeliana thank you for keeping us updated. Can you also find out if we can get some form of recompense such as free experience potions for the loss of all exp that we can't get this weekend, not to mention the discount on market items?
    Angeliana likes this.
  9. Kuulei Well-Known Member

No special coding for the double experience as they can turn that on and off easily and have many times over the years. Now if they can just turn back time so I can have 3 days off in a row from my raid guild again to participate in the bonus experience once they figure out Test server... :p
  10. Sochia New Member

Thanks for trying to get this fixed; it'll be up when it's iup. I have plenty on the live servers to keep me busy in the meantime. Test isn't a live server and there are never any guarantees. This is just one of those things we have accept in exchange for the many other benefits that the Test server has to offer. :)
    Angeliana likes this.
  11. Angeliana Senior Community Manager

I will definitely ask and relay news on this once they find and fix the issue. :)
    Sochia likes this.
  12. Angeliana Senior Community Manager

We still have people working on Test server and I hope to have news to share soon!
    Whilhelmina likes this.
  13. Anchorhead New Member

it looks like the test server is back up now, i just got in. maybe angeliana fell asleep before they finished working, its very late over there.
    Whilhelmina likes this.
  14. Angeliana Senior Community Manager

Test is back! As for the XP event and such, I will ask about it and relay the response when I get it! Happy gaming all!
    Twyla, Sochia and Kasa like this.
  15. Kasa Well-Known Member

Thank you guys, you are awesome! :)
    Angeliana likes this.
  16. Morte Member

Test is back. YAY!!!!
    Angeliana likes this.
  17. Sochia New Member

Thank you! :)