Oceansfull Feedback & Bugs – 2022

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Kaitheel, Jul 22, 2022.

1. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

Yay, I FINALLY got the Nereid hair and crafted the recipe (my mystic will pass I think!)
    I must say that with rares no-trade, recipe no-trade no-commission and final item no-trade, I'm left with tons of rares I can't use at all. Why not make the spell heirloom?

There's still killercudas in the shafts and no loot, for those wondering.
    (and I'm still missing a shiny... *sight*)
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  2. Manafizzle Well-Known Member

Wow, doing the named mobs in this solo on a weak monk is absolutely impossible. Weak necro was okay, this is not at all workable. The named doesn't stand close enough to the circle to hit it with mele abilities most of the time, the circle's rapid movement makes it impossible to do any damage...nope. Getting a ton of adds because the circle moves so fast and I am desperately trying to hit things that do damage so I can make progress. I don't think a weak monk can do this zone.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  3. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

Loot is in (315 resolve)
    Killing Fisheses are out of the tubes (still in the water but you can avoid those)

I can't cast the fishing rod spell anymore, it's telling me "missing component"?

I completed the final named before the second spell was complete so I'm getting better and I never ever had again the mana drain I experienced the first day.

(And I'm still missing my "reef beast scraps" *sight* ... twice ... *re-sight*)
  4. Manafizzle Well-Known Member

It takes ten Svarni Silverfin to cast the fishing rod.
  5. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

Interesting, I couldn't see it written anywhere, it's on a tab I never look at so I completely missed it (and it was drowned in other data when I looked at it to check). Thanks for the info.
    Could this be added to the spell description somewhere please?

(and I found the reef... Now on to the 2 others Yavannamire is missing. I love the plushie!)
  6. Manafizzle Well-Known Member

The fighting pairs of NPCs are having some issues still. When one is 'defeated' its opponent becomes agro and attacks the player, but they drag the dead body of their defeated opponent around with them while they pursue you. It's a little creepy. Then sometimes the defeated opponent stands back up, without even saying, "I'm not quite dead yet," and re-engages the enemy which makes them non-agro to players again and the two NPCs go back to their fighting spot.
  7. Chrol Developer

It's listed at the bottom of the spell effects.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Twyla like this.
  8. Chrol Developer

This is hilarious. Will look into it!
  9. Manafizzle Well-Known Member

Item 'Demerthal Mythic Baton' is a ranged item that appears to be a wand, but is giving the 'you lack the proper ammo' message.
  10. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

I must have been more tired than I thought yesterday because I read absolutely every single line of the spell several time without seeing it! Sorry!
  11. cellinaire Well-Known Member

Reef.Beast.Scraps....is the spawn rate for this collectible piece missing a zero or something?
  12. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Nine new I got; counting the Copper Medals, yeah, that was 33. This is with the buff active, where I actually found another nine things with that on:

Marid Lagoon Hunter Plushie
    Moving Water Spray Building Blocks (recipe book! :D)
    Oceansfull Wise Othmir Illusion
    Orange Coral Frond
    Pearl of the Ocean Lord
    Purple Brain Coral
    Siren's Ensnaring Staff
    Whirling Water Basin
    Wooden Water Bucket

I don't recall getting any of those this year without the buff being active (it's hard to double-check things on Lera's site that aren't house items! ;->).

Without the buff, I only found 14 old items, but still eventually managed to get to the full 33, with the Medals. Not sure where or what or how to get the others that make up the full 39 or whatever. :-/

Uwk
    Kaitheel and Breanna like this.
  13. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

It's not spawning like the rest of the other shinies but tied to something specific. (ping me in game on Leu if you need more hints)
  14. Almee Well-Known Member

I tried really hard to read all the posts I could but my eyes aren't cooperating due to long COVID. All I want from this event is the recipe book. Is there an easy way to get it or do I have to pull my hair out and sell my first-born son? And is there any chance I already have the book on Test from a previous year? I was out, in the Commonlands, for about an hour and didn't come across a recipe book but I did get a couple of nice new items for decorating.

Edit: In answer to my own question, yes I have the recipe book lol.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Kaitheel like this.
  15. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

Don't know if it's intended but Demersal Mythic Bludgeon cannot be transmuted.

There's also a slight bug with portals. Very often, I try to click on them (I have the hand and I'm not aggroed) and it doesn't work and I have to wait a couple seconds for the hand to show up again and to be able to click.
  16. Manafizzle Well-Known Member

Not missing or zero.
  17. Chrol Developer

I've not been able to reproduce this. When one of the two die, they despawn after a few seconds. Is there a specific NPC that's doing this? Approximate location?
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Twyla like this.
  18. Manafizzle Well-Known Member

It's literally all of the fighting pairs all over the zone on my screen. They don't usually pop back up, usually they get dragged around as corpses with white names until the other one dies and then they poof. Once in a while, the 'dead' one becomes significantly less dead and the one that attacked me goes back to fighting the newly re-alive opponent.

I mean...it is kind of funny. You could just pretend they're supposed to do that...
  19. cellinaire Well-Known Member

Oh, I was aware some people were already getting the piece. Was curious if it was just rarer to get than other parts. (not knowing it's tied to specific condition...I mean, who would've thought?)

(completed the collection btw! Should've suspected when all the pieces were named after trash mobs found in the zone...lol)
  20. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Which recipe book were you referring to? :) I'd heard of (heck, gotten) both of the ones from the clams, the Moving Water Spray (THANK YOU, DEVS!! :D) and the Awuidor Marble (thanks again; not as useful or longed-for, but quite pretty :D), but there were rumors that there was a third recipe book in the new nightmarish, long-tuchised quest that's only for level 120+s. I was -- oh, let's call it concerned, that's a nicer word less likely to be asterisked out -- that unless you went through this all (and hopefully, many -- adverse comments -- on it would be ironed out before it goes live), there was no way you could EVER get another cool building block or, possibly, house item recipe book ("Too bad for you!") from this event. >:-/

So, how'd you get the one you were looking for, Almee? :)

Uwk
    Breanna and Almee like this.