Varsoon Decorator's Club

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by Perrigrin, Jun 28, 2022.

1. Perrigrin Well-Known Member

Where are my fellow decorators on the Varsoon server? I thought I would get a list going of those that love to decorate and your character's name in this first post.
    Use this thread to show your talent, and LFW.

Also if you're looking to hire a decorator, reply to this thread with the following info:

Character name:
    Good or evil side house:
    House address or which prestige house:
    What sort of decor you are looking for:
    Beneeto, Tarnorili and Jaden like this.
  2. Kotter Legendary Member

are Coffins available?
  3. MightyMeaghan Well-Known Member

I was really into decorating on Stormhold. Then my house got moved to a live server and I never touched it again. Decided I wasn't going to sink that much time, effort, and DBC into another TLE house again. And considering I don't play on live, this effectively killed a huge aspect of the game for me.
    Arielle Nightshade likes this.
  4. Maglon Member

Ill be IN on this eventually. If anyone needs/wants to see my past work just look up Maglon on the decorator Hall of Fame. Too busy doing other things at the moment, but yes, need my Hall of Famer title for this server
  5. Kotter Legendary Member

i bought an LoN coffin off broker.
    was only like 1g, which is nice.
  6. Arielle Nightshade Well-Known Member

Same. Mine now looks a lot like a yard sale, and is likely to stay that way.
  7. Perrigrin Well-Known Member

Sorry Kotter I have no recipies for any coffins :(

Couple projects I'm currently working on is our guild's house - evil side > Vacrul Castle > visit Weplaya. This is a joint effort with Mariebella, who's talents far exceed my own lol
    My house I'm moving all my characters into - good side > Shar Vahl home > visit Vaeryyn.
  8. Hoaxes New Member

I'm Shhh. I don't particularly enjoy tackling full projects but enjoy collaborating.
  9. oakmiser Well-Known Member

I do 99% of <Riders of The Storm> guild house. Located at Apollon, Shar Vahl Home, freeport.
    Perrigrin and Arielle Nightshade like this.
  10. Arielle Nightshade Well-Known Member

I was just traveling through the other day to use the portals. The decorating is really nice. Well done.
    oakmiser likes this.
  11. Perrigrin Well-Known Member

It's not published yet but soon as the owner gets online today it will be!

Server: Varsoon
    Size: Massive

Name of Home: Storm Forged Foundry
    Decorators: Mariebella and Vaeryyn
    Owner: Weplaya
    Date Published: Will be published later today, 7/24/2022

Comments: This house is being used as the guild house for <Storm Forged> guild. I'm really happy with how it has turned out!
    Since it is the Varsoon server, location is important as we can't port directly to the houses on the leaderboard. If you happen to go visit it is the Freeport side housing portal.
  12. Arielle Nightshade Well-Known Member

I'm looking for a sauna/bath/water park in the basement of a Halas Prestige House on Varsoon. Please reply to me PM so I'm not publicly shamed if I can't afford you.

Kind regards.
    Breanna likes this.
  13. Mariebella Well-Known Member

A single room should be pretty cheap if you have the items, that is usually where the cost comes from when I try to work out what to charge (and to be honest I am not very good at working it out.) If you can't get someone hit me up on Bellamarie and we can bounce a few ideas about.
    Breanna and Perrigrin like this.
  14. Perrigrin Well-Known Member

Oh hon the deco community would never do that. I think for the most part everyone's pretty helpful and reasonable.
    Looks like MB is taking an interest in the project definitely seek her out because she is amazing!
    Breanna likes this.