Test Update Notes: Friday June 17, 2022

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Bunji, Jun 17, 2022.

1. Bunji Developer

GENERAL
    Players who have been made looter in a group or raid now have access to the "/readycheck" command.

QUESTS
    Off to the Ossuary - The Cave of Illboding Dark is available once again for those on Varsoon server.
    The Prince and I - The Thexian Hideaway is available once again for those on Varsoon server.
    Vinegar needed for the tradeskill quest Inheriting Family: Side Salad is once again available from Merchant Murgina in the Feerott.
    The Dusty Blue Stone - Aristide Calais should no longer spawn under the floor of the tower.
    Drodo's Goodies - Augin Drodo should no longer spawn under the Bobick docks.
    Displaced and Discouraged - Belka Thunderheart should no longer spawn under ground.
    Blood for Blood - The Qeynos Guard Barracks: Ceremonial Chamber are now set to level 80 for those on the Kael Drakkel server.

LIVE EVENTS
    Out Sweat the Sweatshop - This description on this Scorched Sky achievement now specifies what is necessary to complete it.

ZONES AND POPULATION
    Nektropos Castle: The Return
    Fixed a bug that could prevent The Cursed Remains of Deirdra, Jenni, Crysta, Melanie, Sheila Everling from spawning.
    Anonymous and Dude like this.
  2. Anonymous New Member

'The Prince and I - The Thexian Hideaway is available once again for those on Varsoon server' does not seem to be fixed, at least for some of the players. The error message about needing to own Sentinel's Fate is still displayed instead of granting the player access.
  3. Tkia Well-Known Member

Are you checking this on Varsoon? These update notes are for changes loaded to the Test server only and are not yet patched to live.
    Anonymous likes this.
  4. Anonymous New Member

Thank you for the reply. Seems there was some confusion on my end regarding these updates being applied to today's downtime.
  5. Gamhuin New Member

Merchant Murgina still has nothing for sale for me (I'm on the step to buy vinegar) for the quest Inheriting Family: Side Salad.
    My husband is on his character and he sees her full inventory for sell, but when I check - she has nothing.
    None of the filter boxes are checked.
    Twyla likes this.
  6. Tkia Well-Known Member

Did you read the posts above? This patch has NOT YET gone live.