Get to Know Your Dev: David Brown

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Accendo, Jun 17, 2022.

1. Sevenwinds New Member

Agree 100%. New hairstyles and sell them in the marketplace like SWTOR. I'll gladly support it. People are vain. They want to look good. Just people watch in game and see how many people run around with no helmet on.
    Sharann, Siren and Sturmlocke like this.
  2. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Howdy and Welcome to the Show !
    Siren likes this.
  3. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Some of my half-elf characters have helms, and I have 'show helm' but the helm doesn't always show. The goodies from the crate we all got, that helm shows.
  4. PixiePackRat New Member

It's really nice to see the people behind the game. It brings some humanity and more appreciation for the experience of what we're playing.
    Thanks for sharing!!
    Rosyposy, Twyla, Sturmlocke and 2 others like this.
  5. Greene Active Member

Great work on that one. You can tell it's quality art when there's believable stuff below the skin (veiny goodness, bone structure etc)!
    Twyla and Sturmlocke like this.
  6. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

well, it's not exactly welcome to the team, but I for sure appreciate the work you put into this.
    You and that little rat, am that awesome ratonga ttobey, make an excellent team bringing such creatures to live.
    I too went through some artwork, worked in a big theater in Germany for a short time.
    I agree that you have to stick to your guns, I tried to do graphic design and you had to draw things with very much detail.
    Nothing like that comes over night, you have to work on it, and practice, practice and practice some more.
    Sharann, Sturmlocke, Twyla and 4 others like this.
  7. Sharann Well-Known Member

Nice meeting awesome artists behind this great game!
    And yes please more hair styles, colors etc. even on the store. I've been running around with the same one since 2005 lol (in-game I mean :p).
    Sturmlocke and Geroblue like this.
  8. whocares New Member

Yikes, I have a very strong dislike for that Vampire", it severely grosses me out and makes me feel dirty just being around him in that instance, I hate doing that zone because of him. Nice to meet you though David! Question: Did you ever make any "pretty things"? :D
    Twyla and Rosyposy like this.
  9. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

who cares? am I mean that is a very interesting name whocares, but obviously you do :).
    Breanna, Geroblue and Twyla like this.
  10. Aelissa Well-Known Member

ok "Dev McDreamy"
    (hilarious!)

Will his daughter also come to work for Dakpaw/daybreak/sony/verant? (not sure who is owning now, but stil lloving the game anyway.)

I am agree 100000% hair packs and upgrades for hairstyles are LONG overgrown, I mean overdue!!!! SO overdue! How about it "dev mcdreamy"?