Look and Feel

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by ttobey, May 6, 2015.

1. Geroblue Well-Known Member

We like you to ttobey.
    Rosyposy, Twyla and Breanna like this.
  2. Pharone Active Member

@ttobey lets talk western outfits.

My dirge cat has an awesome hat that I bought off the marketplace, but he needs a western outfit to go along with it. I'm thinking leather duster, black cowboy boots (with spurs of course), denim jeans, and an off white button up shirt. If you could toss in a leather belt and big buckle for the denim jeans, that would be awesome.

Please and thank you.

Going to go watch the marketplace ready to hit purchase.
    Breanna likes this.
  3. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

I'm pretty sure there's a full cowboy outfit available from that western zone @chrol did.
    Twyla and Breanna like this.
  4. Pharone Active Member

Oh... is that something I can get on the Varsoon TLE server?
  5. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

I'll have to check, that zone was pretty high up, so maybe not yet.
    Breanna likes this.
  6. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

They aren't available on the market place.
  7. cellinaire Well-Known Member

Can I request general size increase for Season Nine familiars? Most of em are weirdly small/tiny compared to those in other seasons :(
  8. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

I'll check it out when I'm back next week.
  9. Pharone Active Member

Ah... :(
  10. Smallcorners Well-Known Member

There are items that were available only via Dungeon Marks from the player made dungeons. As those are not a thing anymore, could those items please be made obtainable somewhere else? For that matter I would love more recipe books for the furniture from in the Player Dungeons too!

Thank you!
    Rosyposy and Geroblue like this.
  11. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

we got a book you can buy on the marketplace that has dungeon furniture in it.
    Hartay I like the idea, that guys show a little more skin too.

And yes, we could have a flying Dakota shark with tentacles, now how is that for weird ttobey :p.
    And ducks are so 10 years ago.
    Twyla, Breanna and Rosyposy like this.
  12. Dude Well-Known Member

I'd rather see the dungeon marks enabled again. Obviously no XP so that we don't get back to the days of dungeon XP exploits, but it would be cool to see the feature made useful again.
    Rosyposy and Breanna like this.
  13. Breanna Well-Known Member

I'm still waiting for my flying Black Panther!!
    Geroblue and Twyla like this.
  14. cellinaire Well-Known Member

k got a Dark Thresher from Season 9 today...obviously, a powerful mage was eaten by / died due to this..ankle-high thing according to the description :)
    Twyla likes this.
  15. elflover Well-Known Member

So why doesn't the Dreamdash Clothwork Pegasus convert to a house item. It doesn't look good sitting on my mount page.
    Twyla likes this.
  16. Smallcorners Well-Known Member

Not all the furniture was in those books, so I specifically asked for more books!
    Twyla, Breanna and Geroblue like this.
  17. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

ok got it Smallcorner :cool:, I second that.
  18. cellinaire Well-Known Member

Appreciate devs taking time, but what I requested was clearly not "drastically shrink down Heights Ceffyl", which seems like the only thing touched. (I knew the familiar was oversized compared to others, though)

All the other familiars except that staying the same...dunno what actually happened :(
  19. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

For some reason they are really small for me too but not for everyone. I have a really small stork running after me.
    Twyla, Bludd, Breanna and 2 others like this.
  20. Hartay Keeper of the Server Hamsters

Ducks friends not food!
    Twyla and Rosyposy like this.