No Blue shinies in Fabled Nizara (Heroic)

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Valan7r8, May 18, 2022.

1. Valan7r8 New Member

I have completed the meta quest Seals of the Vindicae which should allow me to see blue shinies in the zone - however I have tried every day over the last week but only seeing regular shinies show up.
    Twyla likes this.
  2. Taled Well-Known Member

Did you complete the actual collections, or did you buy the pieces for the meta?

I can't recall for sure but I *think* some of the ones in Nizara may have made a difference? If you don't mind posting your character name/server, as well, it might be useful for checking for any issues a non-dev could see.
    Twyla likes this.
  3. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Are you talking about Fabled Fallen Dynasty collections? There are white adorns (solos), then in the heroics there are yellow, blue, red, and green. You have to do the yellows before you can see blue; finish the blue to see red, and so on.

I hunted these zones for WEEKS to finish all the collections. I was stuck on three shinies for what felt like forever.
    Breanna and Twyla like this.
  4. Taled Well-Known Member

Yeah, they are - The 'Seals of the Vindicae' is the meta for the yellows, but the actual pieces for that meta aren't no trade, so they *could* have purchased them/traded them up from an alt/etc. It SHOULDN'T prevent them seeing the blues, but.. /shrug.

That said, I just ran in to test it, and I can see that the blues are spawning properly for me, at least.
    Twyla likes this.
  5. Valan7r8 New Member

I did purchase one of the meta pieces but that shouldn't affect my ability to see the blue shinies as far as I am aware - but I may be wrong. I am still 2 pieces short on the advanced solo collections but again I can't see why that would stop me seeing blue ones
  6. Valan7r8 New Member

I've done all the yellow ones in the heroic version and I'm still 2 short on the advanced solo white shiny collections - have bugged and petitioned it but have been told that its not something customer services can help with. Its frustrating as I've spent hours in there trying to complete the collections. I did buy one of the seals for the meta collection a few years ago but can't see why that would matter if I have still completed the collection.
  7. Taled Well-Known Member

Now that you mention it, it *may* have also required the solo collection being complete, but I don't recall that for sure since it has been so long, honestly.
  8. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

I'm not positive, either, but that's what I'd try next if it were me.