Varsoon Launching Next Week!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Accendo, May 17, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deathraptor New Member

This soup sandwich almost makes me wonder if they placed the setting for opening a new zone (like, Commonlands, Commonlands 2, etc.) when population gets too many onto the ENTIRE server...
  2. Deathraptor New Member

And Jenny and all her crew should be COMPLETELY embarassed...
  3. Chikkin Well-Known Member

Pixistik likes this.
  4. Niminie New Member

Six hours after server goes live.. and I still can't log in. But the good news is I've been sitting at 20 minutes in the queue for the last 40 minutes! I'm doing good!
  5. Eltee Member

I got in game 20 mins ago the reason people are still queued is the so called staff are in game at lvl 50. We...the paying customer are queuing and they are playing, something very wrong in that.
  6. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

What staff member is in at level 50?
    Breanna, Twyla, Momo and 1 other person like this.
  7. Eltee Member

Gninja 50 guardian
  8. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

Wait, so you think the Raid designer who needs to monitor what is going on is going to start a character at level 1? I could be 120 if I wanted to.
    Breanna, Twyla, Billski and 2 others like this.
  9. Eltee Member

Amazing to me and probably a few others how fast you were to answer my comment. No of course I don't think you levelled up to 50, the point is you shouldn't have neer neer'd at the people who queued. Not very good PR IMO.
  10. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

I'm not sure what that means. And why wouldn't I answer you ? I'm always on the forums. Unexpected things happen on launches.
    Breanna, Twyla and Momo like this.
  11. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

I think most forum people know I will answer you.
    Breanna, Twyla and Momo like this.
  12. Eltee Member

Nuff said
    Twyla likes this.
  13. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

OK Stan Lee
    Breanna, Travail and Momo like this.
  14. AOE1 Well-Known Member

Great job you have.
  15. dumasroxx New Member

Came back to EQ2 and paid 15$ to be in a que all night. If it happens again tonight I’m out and will be requesting a refund.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.