Varsoon Launching Next Week!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Accendo, May 17, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pixistik Don't like it? You're not alone!

Me to, and back when Sony was running it we had upwards of 8 IOR chugging along without a hitch, at least then they could get off the boat with 10 times more folks.. (number exaggerated for effect)
    Mizgamer62 likes this.
  2. Pixistik Don't like it? You're not alone!

what crate are you talking about?
  3. Audiobook New Member

Yeah, I really should have held off on getting these crates.
  4. Mizgamer62 Feldon Fan Club Member

Knowing their track record with these TLE's, I restrained myself and thank god I did lol.
    Billski, Fetish and Audiobook like this.
  5. Auria New Member

Yea, I was giving the benefit of the doubt earlier today but...I've already seen so many streamers and new players jump ship. They really killed the joy of a server launch. This was probably the most unprofessional TLP launch I've seen from DBG. Very sad.
  6. Malachy Well-Known Member

I think it's fair to say that a lot of the hysteria isn't just that people can't log in, it's the lack of communication and the fact that some have been playing for hours.

Next time, try taking the server down, communicate on the forums, and try something different to resolve the issue. Not everyone is in the mood to read the insanity of comments on discord to try to find the "no update" messages from devs.
    Auria and Mizgamer62 like this.
  7. Jalathan Active Member

Yah, I was saying that to the people who were saying that there was no communication, I was just pointing out that while they hav been silent here, they were talking a bit on the discord channel for the server. I won't say it was a productive conversation, but they had one at least
  8. Slipshod Active Member

The new Varsoon crate launched today as well. I thought it would be groovy to help these guys - even though most of the stuff is useless on Varsoon.
    Pixistik likes this.
  9. Mizgamer62 Feldon Fan Club Member

I knew what you meant. That wasn't meant to be negative towards you. I have played on all of these TLE's and never seen any thing like this, including the first one which I guarantee had 1000 times the players that are interested in this one.
    Fetish, Jalathan and Pixistik like this.
  10. Pixistik Don't like it? You're not alone!

Ty I didnt know about that
  11. Fetish Well-Known Member

This seems like a blatant lie on their part. The queue doesn't decrease. There is no progress. It isn't about too many people wanting to play, and them not being willing to wait out their queue. The issue is that their queuing system is broken.
    Pixistik and Mizgamer62 like this.
  12. synthetic_astral New Member

My time in the queue is going up
    Fetish and Mizgamer62 like this.
  13. Starlord New Member

4 hours in que so far
    Mizgamer62 likes this.
  14. Jalathan Active Member

I can neither confirm or deny your supposition... all I know is I gave up on logging in
    Fetish likes this.
  15. Eltee Member

What get broken because it's been fixed, fixed because it's broken and breaks your bank because it's NEVER been fixed?
  16. Mizgamer62 Feldon Fan Club Member

Ditto
    Fetish likes this.
  17. Slipshod Active Member

Honestly i don't understand a thing you just posted - but somehow it matches up to what they are doing...

Oh, by the way, just hit 3 hours sitting in queue and timer is now at 1 hour 57 minutes...
    Billski, Fetish and Mizgamer62 like this.
  18. Jadefox2 Active Member

Does look like it's dropping now.

Course if it get's to zero , it'll be midnight...
  19. Slipshod Active Member

Holy crap! You're right! My timer just dropped too! Now I only have 1 hour and 50 minutes to go...
    Mizgamer62 and Fetish like this.
  20. Maruven Member

Because there has NEVER been anything like this. They should be ashamed.
    Auria and Mizgamer62 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.