Varsoon Launching Next Week!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Accendo, May 17, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pixistik Don't like it? You're not alone!

Mine has started down as well,
    spoke to soon, now its going back up
  2. Audiobook New Member

3. Slipshod Active Member

I cannot lie - I am pretty disappointed in this launch. I expected so much more from so-called professionals. I hit lvl 5 and was dropped to character select with an hour+ wait. Over an hour later and my wait time grew to over 2 hours...
  4. MichaelBB New Member

I came back to this game for tle after a 4year hiatus. I see nothing has improved but devolved even more. They should've named the new server: Dumpster Fire. They have the professionalism/customer service of an apathetic Walmart employee.
  5. Leafa Active Member

Chikkin likes this.
  6. ulurai New Member

was able to load to isle of refuge no problem
  7. Audiobook New Member

There were some streamers with a couple hundred viewers that tried to play, ended up waiting in queue, and just gave up to try other stuff. The amount of possible new subscribers and free exposure they lost today is sad for the EQ2 population.
    Auria and Mizgamer62 like this.
  8. Dude Well-Known Member

Update. It took me 10 minutes to enter the character screen, make a toon, do the boat quest, and end up on the island.
  9. Slipshod Active Member

Meanwhile, my wait time is back up to 1 hour and 34 minutes
    Audiobook, Jystana, Pixistik and 2 others like this.
  10. Dude Well-Known Member

I just did a /who all ... 17 people on the server.
    Pixistik, Fetish and Billski like this.
  11. Fetish Well-Known Member

Good to see that the Devs are still botching a game that has been around for almost 20 years. Nothing keeps a subscriber like having them PAY TO WAIT IN 2 HOUR QUEUES ON A 2 DECADE OLD GAME! Especially when those 2 hour queues take longer than 2 hours...
    Mizgamer62 likes this.
  12. Deathraptor New Member

Ok, so after waiting approx 1 hour, my timer was at 25 minutes...It is now back up to 1 hr 41 minutes. WTF?!? SERIOUSLY? Why has no other TLE has this queue , and why has NO server has this borked up of a start??
  13. Fetish Well-Known Member

If that is true, and I'm in a 2 hour queue, I'm dropping membership
    Eltee likes this.
  14. Deathraptor New Member

Slipshod, maybe they finally caught up with the 1 hour change cuz of Daylight Savings??
  15. Mizgamer62 Feldon Fan Club Member

It is really awful.
    Fetish and Pixistik like this.
  16. Mizgamer62 Feldon Fan Club Member

That is hilarious in a very sad sort of way.
    Fetish, Deathraptor and Dude like this.
  17. Starlord New Member

yep all day still stuck at 1 hour 41 mins, and there is a level 24 out there i heard on dc
  18. Deathraptor New Member

Unfortunately, I think I am now leaning towards Fetish's take on it....been here since Day One, but this is so inept, words cannot describe it
    Mizgamer62 likes this.
  19. Mizgamer62 Feldon Fan Club Member

I recently renewed my sub for a month so that I could participate in beta and it expires on 6/10/22. I don't feel like renewing it at this point.
    Deathraptor likes this.
  20. Slipshod Active Member

Been sitting in this queue for 1hour and 56 minutes. My timer says I still have another 1 hour and 42 minutes to go - and it increase every few minutes.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.