Varsoon Launching Next Week!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Accendo, May 17, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Auria New Member

Thank you!
  2. Khayos Member

[IMG]

Jk jk lol. take your time.
    Sunlei likes this.
  3. Oapa New Member

Thank you Accendo!
  4. Mourneuk New Member

lol I don't know why I expect servers to open when you say they will. I mean, it's not like we've been here before.
    KLM69 likes this.
  5. Mizgamer62 Feldon Fan Club Member

All of the posters who keep telling every one to take it slow should be happy with this delay :p. j/k
    Siren, Voenknight and Oapa like this.
  6. Voenknight New Member

I mean, it's bound to happen. I'm ok with the delay - allows me to finish some more yard work!
  7. Klem New Member

Thank you for the update. :)
  8. Auria New Member

I don't have an issue with delays as long as we get a smooth and fun experience :D
  9. Jfruge New Member

The nostalgia is real. This is taking me back about 20 years! lol
    KLM69, Jystana and adaria like this.
  10. Pixistik Don't like it? You're not alone!

Are we there yet?
    Sunlei, Siren, Oapa and 1 other person like this.
  11. JoeB New Member

Some things never change! see you tomorrow.
  12. Deathraptor New Member

Hmmm, they updated the time, but wondering if they deliberately left off the date....
  13. Pixistik Don't like it? You're not alone!

The funniest part of all of it is they broke the broker on live so even live servers are messed up as well
    Deathraptor and Mizgamer62 like this.
  14. Aequin New Member

Every minute counts ... :)
    Sunlei and Deathraptor like this.
  15. Sauce New Member

They better hurry, they only have like 2998 seconds left before the 2 hour limit is up!
  16. Loghain New Member

Yeah every minute counts for us from EU :) I did not play at all for more than 2 years and wanted to have few beers before I am totally toasted from work and kids today... Hope it will happen in the next 2 hours or I am gone :)
    Aequin likes this.
  17. Hypnosis New Member

Remove my post because I voiced my disgust at you guys dropping the ball on a 19 year old game wow...
  18. Pixistik Don't like it? You're not alone!

Lol, its like this every launch.. we are used to it.. well there was one launch that went on time and smooth a silk, emergency downtime came an hour later if I remember right.
  19. Aequin New Member

While waiting what character do you plan on playing? Wood Elf Fury here
  20. Travail Member

If this is your reaction to a 2 hour delay on an update release for an mmorpg, you are playing the wrong style of game lol. This is common practice in this genre. Hence why you should never take off work for any game on the day of any launch. Not once was it a guaranteed time, it is always estimated due to things that may happen.

No ball was dropped, take as long as you need to get it right please and thank you.
    Dude and Oapa like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.