Fixed Internally New Overseer missions giving some previous season rewards

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Chath, Apr 12, 2022.

1. Chath Well-Known Member

Some of the rewards from season 4 overseer missions (at least the blue missions) seem to be from season 3 - harvests are from Luclin, where we would expect them to be from current content. Tradeskill books and a mercenary token also appear in the crate tooltip from the previous season.

A legendary Mishap mission (Captured by the Krukiel) seems to not have the issue for harvests/recipes and only have the mercenary as old, so it may just be a few of the starting blue missions - 'A Miner Setback' and 'Cloak of the Magi' seem affected.
    Bramdar, Jinksie, Bellamorte and 12 others like this.
  2. Manafizzle Well-Known Member

I just came here to post this same thing. I just got 'Shadowscream Woodworker II' from an overseer quest from the new season. Please no!!
    Twyla likes this.
  3. Bludd Well-Known Member

destiny of velious pack overseer quest and i assume visions of vetrovia overseer mission from collectors/premium also not updated for s4

also why does the achievements for overseer level 35 and 41 reward lore and legend tokens?
    Twyla likes this.
  4. Cruellia New Member

I also noticed that when it says you got Abyssal items, you actually get acrylia items. This happened for four items.
    Twyla likes this.
  5. Bludd Well-Known Member

yay now i got BoL/RoS harvestables from s4 overseer mission A Miner Setback :(

[IMG]
    Jinksie, Twyla and Manafizzle like this.
  6. Miragian Well-Known Member

Received a shadowscream carpentry book from Shield of the Magi.

Heritage Hunt probably needs updated to dwarvian crates as well.
  7. EmJay Well-Known Member

Mission: A Miner Setback. Reward: Shadowscream Alchemist Studies
    It never fails. This kind of thing happens all the time. Scrapping the whole overseer feature would be my first choice.
    Raixor and Breanna like this.
  8. Manafizzle Well-Known Member

Several instances of shadowscream recipe books from these new missions. Really disappointing.
    Observing likes this.
  9. Kaladz Active Member

Yeah got old harvest materials from new overseer quest as well.
  10. Miragian Well-Known Member

Just looking at the reward list it contains all of the previous shadowscream books and Mercenary: Doomhilda Painface, This is for the two blue missions you start with in season 4.

This doesn't even include the "bonus" rewards that give RoS/BoL harvests.
    Daryx and Twyla like this.
  11. Bludd Well-Known Member

got a shadowscream recipe book today from overseer after patch :(
  12. Bramdar Active Member

I got VoV harvestables (and a rare harvest) after today's patch, and some level 125 temp adorns. I also received an Advanced Vetrovian Crafter's book from a yellow overseer task, but that was yesterday. Today after the patch, I received a Void Etched mount gear book from a yellow overseer task.

So, some progress but unless the Void Etched drops are intended, it looks like some tasks still have old loot options.
  13. Caith Developer

A couple of tables did not get the update, this is resolved for the next patch.
  14. AvenElonis Well-Known Member

Those pesky tables :)
    Schmetterling likes this.
  15. Bludd Well-Known Member

next proper patch or the hotfix going in now? :)
  16. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

You should let a proper carpenter make those tables.:p
    Breanna, Rattophaxe and Twyla like this.
  17. Bludd Well-Known Member

seems like its next proper patch since i still got old stuff after hotfix
  18. Taled Well-Known Member

Yeah, it would mean next actual patch - The hotfix last night was for the ward issue specifically, they wouldn't have taken the time to add other stuff to it while fixing a specific hotbutton issue.
  19. Yenk Active Member

Yes, it seems devs updated the first box, but not the bonus box (second box).