[FEEDBACK] Qeynosian Goody-Two-Shoes in Merchant's Den

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Sigrdrifa, Apr 16, 2022.

1. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

My toons are almost all Qeynosian goody-two-shoes types. They really want to release the caged prisoners in The Merchant's Den, not just the chained ratongas!

Maybe allow it and have an achievement like the one in Seru where it ticks up for the ones you release? And I guess evil side could just kill them?
    Bramdar, Rattophaxe and Twyla like this.
  2. Cusashorn Well-Known Member

The "Protector of Innocents" achievement line has been programmed up to the full 20,000 innocents rescued. A player would have to repeatedly run the Seru zones well beyond Blood of Luclin to even come close to that.

Perhaps adding more innocents to rescue and protect in other zones would allow players to continue to work on that unique concept.
    Benj, Breanna and Sigrdrifa like this.
  3. Rattophaxe Well-Known Member

So glad it's not just me thinking this!
  4. Bramdar Active Member

Being able to rescue the caged prisoners (or kill them, or whatever) would be nice, I agree. Although I've enjoyed running the instance with my shadow knight, shrugging at the prisoners, and saying, "You'll probably be fine."
    Twyla likes this.
  5. Chrol Developer

Next update after today's, you'll be able to save or kill them, which will update the appropriate savior or slayer achievements, respectively.
    Twyla, Xillean, Xavion and 5 others like this.
  6. Rattophaxe Well-Known Member

What if you're evil-aligned -- can you still save them?
  7. Gelenor Well-Known Member

\

\Brilliant, quick and receptive response to a reasonable request.. GO GO Chrol!
    Twyla likes this.
  8. Chrol Developer

Yes, it’s your choice to save, kill or leave them be (which means they’ll just be vampire/Dyrraga food).
    Twyla and Rattophaxe like this.
  9. Bludd Well-Known Member

well evil players can save them and when they run outside they are grabbed and then shipped to the pizza party location
    Twyla and Chrol like this.