Confirmed Daily Objectives quest is stuck

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Balcerak, Nov 1, 2019.

1. Doobius270 New Member

Well, I didn't. I don't know how you could have gotten them without it finishing the quest and removing it from the list and flashing the "Loyalty Tokens have been awarded" orange text that flashes on the screen when you finish it. It's the same as last time it happened, and the loyalty tokens are the least of my worries. I just want this quest list reset.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  2. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Yeah, I've had that happen before, too, that 3/2 thing, but for me at least, it was a while back... :-/

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  3. Doobius270 New Member

Thank you to whoever got me fixed up! Until next time, a toast to you!

Peace!
  4. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Brilliant! What did they do, do you know? :D

Uwk
    Doobius270 and Breanna like this.
  5. Xianthia Well-Known Member

Assuming it's the 3/2 issue, you just have to wait to next day and it resets. Of course, that doesn't discount putting in a petition to get a fix (I've never submitted one for this issue, but assume that will work as well - have only submitted a /bug).
    Geroblue and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  6. Doobius270 New Member

I have no idea what they did on the backend to get it fixed, but it's been okay since then.
  7. Doobius270 New Member

Actually, no, it won't just go away after a day or two. That's where the problem lies, and the reason we have to come to the forums to make them aware of our issue when it arises.
  8. Xianthia Well-Known Member

I have multiple accounts, in all of them when I've had the 3/2 issue it resets the next day. I'm sorry that's not the case for you. I agree on it should be fixed.
    Breanna and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  9. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

The tricky part about it all could be that it is so variable and random for each of us, seemingly. The worst issues I'd been having recently were when I'd try to do one or both of the tasks that involved double-digits in the way of goals, like kill 25 things and/or harvest 40 mats. But I haven't had any issues with any of it for awhile now, so here's hoping it'll stay fixed! :)

Uwk
    /kitteh_fingers_crossed
    Breanna, Geroblue and Xianthia like this.
  10. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Well, drat... X-P

This is a new one on me; after killing 25 things and waiting for the chance to make some items (had to get enough rares first), I went to harvest something, which was a thing that wasn't even on the Objectives list. Boom, one of my kills taken away. From something that wasn't even on the Objectives list! :-/

Uwk
    Twyla, Breanna and Geroblue like this.
  11. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Dammit, just when you thought it was safe... X-P

I'd done my two requirements (in this case, Visit Unexplored Locations 3/3 and Slay Boss Creatures 2/2 on the Skyfire server) in the Loping Plains Haunted Mansion questline (and on the way to it, for the Locations), both past midnight, so no weird time things there, and got my Tokens. Huzzah! :)

Then I start up in the Hedge Hollow thing to cure the bonehead on the beach who insists on the cut-scene at the end, only to find that my Objectives list is back and all borked up again (emphasis mine):

Daily Objectives 3/2
    Visit Unexplored Locations: 3/3
    Craft Items: 0/8
    Harvest Resources: 0/40
    Slay Different Types of Creatures: 8/8
    Slay Boss Creatures: 2/2

I'd been working on the Slay Different Types... thing in the Mansion, was up to 7/8, but I hadn't completed it before the other two, so I just got the Tokens for those. While I wouldn't mind getting Tokens again in the same 24 hour period, I'd probably a) get in trouble for the "exploit," and b) actually have the Objectives list borked until further notice. :-/

At the very least, I hope it fixes itself after midnight tonight, or rather 12:01 am 10/30/2021. :-/

Crossing fingers...

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  12. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Hmmm... worked fine for me on Maj'Dul this morning.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  13. seneth Active Member

Welp, mine is stuck too.
  14. Ratalthor Developer

We have a potential fix in the next update. We'll check in again after that goes live.
  15. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Woot! Thanks! :)

Looking forward to it... :)

Uwk
    Breanna and Geroblue like this.
  16. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Whoops; had posted something for the Mini-Map thread... X-P

Teach me not to read the thread title before jumping in. ;->

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  17. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Nope, this isn't working again; it had been for the longest time, but no more. :(

I'd slain my 25 creatures, then went back to craft my 3 different items, and the minute I started that, two of my kills were yoinked away. :(

Uwk
    Breanna and Geroblue like this.
  18. Dude Well-Known Member

That's because it's still marked as "fixed internally," which means it hasn't gone live yet.
  19. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Ahh. We'll see after the next update, then. :)

Uwk
    Breanna, Geroblue and Dude like this.
  20. Ephras Active Member

Again, today 2022-04-29. I've lost track how many times this has happened with different results.

Category: Not sure?
    SubCategory: Who knows?
    Severity: Affects gameplay - not really, but it shows that the programming of the Daily Objectives is sloppy.
    Frequency: Sometimes Happens - not all the time, it's just annoying when it happens - I'm not reporting this again.

Zone: Anywhere
    Character: Level 110 Monk - doesn't matter.

Summary: Daily Objectives 3 / 2
    Description:
    Slay Different Types of Creatures: 8/8
    Slay Boss Creatures: 2/2
    Harvest Resources: 40/40