Mage fixes?

Discussion in 'Mages' started by vexen, Jan 18, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Magdaddy Active Member

https://forums.eq2wire.com/threads/bol-updated-math.234580/

Here's another one for you, since you obviously don't. This discussion is over unless you have a useful contribution, rather than ridiculous arguments based on anecdotal evidence while being incorrect at every turn.

Your arguments are exactly what I've come to expect from anonymous people on the EQ2 forums. What a shame that you're on the frontlines of the mage discussion. Hopefully you don't prevent them from being fixed with your hyperbolic guesses.
  2. vexen Member

The formula does not matter if you increase the base 100% beforehand or at the end 100% it is equal to that increase assuming capped abmod. Since its not capped its actually lower than 100% so you suggesting, what was it a 30% increase, actually ends up being somewhere between 25 and 28%
  3. Magdaddy Active Member

Edit: Not worth the effort. You're determined to remain oblivious, so there's nothing I can say that would help you.
  4. vexen Member

I'm pretty sure I suggested increasing the base spell damage before all modifier which include pot and primary stat . I know you are trying to pivot to pretending to not understand what I said initially to avoid looking foolish but you know deep down your wrong
  5. vexen Member

unless you dont consider pot and primary stat modifiers in which case maybe you should read the threads you sent me
  6. vexen Member

Do you want me to make a spreadsheet for you with the dmg calculation in it ? I can set the mod to 0 or cap. Maybe it will make it easier if you see it like a picture
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.