Fixed Internally Overseer Visions of Vetrovia Pack awards old mission

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Bludd, Dec 2, 2021.

1. Bludd Well-Known Member

it awards the same mission as from the Velious Pack

[IMG]
    Doobius40504 likes this.
  2. Caith Developer

That is a visual bug only, when unpacked it grants the correct adventure.
    Breanna, Doobius40504 and Bludd like this.
  3. Bludd Well-Known Member

thank you caith however there is also this issue where claim and everquest2.com states its supposed to be a weekly mission but its not

I was thinking it was due to being old mission that i saw, thats why i didnt mention it in my first post

[IMG]

from everquest2.com
    [IMG]

From claim:
    [IMG]
  4. Caith Developer

I can certainly change it to a weekly timer, however that will not change the rewards it grants. Several adventure timers were adjusted to make them more accessible, this was part of that change. If you can set forth a reasonable benefit for it being completed weekly, we can certainly open a bug for that.
    Breanna likes this.
  5. cellinaire Well-Known Member

VoV overseer giving BoL era rewards atm, will the reward pool be fixed/updated maybe?
  6. Caith Developer

Overseer rewards are season bsased, the Visions of Vetrovia adventure grants an extra reward in addition to the normal overseer reward, but the general overseer reward won't change until the next overseer season.
    Breanna likes this.
  7. Bludd Well-Known Member

no thats not what im saying. i agree 30 minutes is good but if it were a huge reward mission then it would make sense that its weekly but if its to be same as velious pack one, then 30 minutes is perfect

its just the discrepancy from everquest2.com and the claim window stating it is a weekly mission
  8. Thand Well-Known Member

Ateasy make it a Celestial Misison as the rewards are standard blue rewards. I was hoping it would be something Comparable to the Other Weekly mission