The Broker and a Krono

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, FAQs, and New Player Discussion' started by Knohtz, Nov 24, 2021.

1. Knohtz New Member

Tryed to sell a Krono with the games native UI? How many hours did it take you to get you Krono to current market price? 9,999,999,999 is as high as plat plat count can go and then you have to add 9,999,999,999 silvers a *boatload* (PG rated expletive - not the one I was using) number of times. Any tricks other a dif UI to get to current market selling price? I am sure they want us to spend our $$ on thier game (like buying Kronos) so why dont they fix this?
  2. Bludd Well-Known Member

darqui broker plugin
    or

add max amount of gold to max amount of plat a zillion times to get to your price
  3. Svenone Well-Known Member

Not sure how it works with DarqUI, but with DrumsUI we have a normal limit of 9,999,999 plat, but also have a +1M button (and other smaller amounts) that lets us go beyond that limit with minimal effort.
  4. Bludd Well-Known Member

seems like a copy of darqui, isnt drums maintaned by darq?
  5. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

And you can install JUST the pricing piece if you don't want the whole UI.
  6. dorotea Well-Known Member

Not that I have ever had an item to sell that was valuable enough to price it that high - but being able to just install that part of the add-on is highly useful information. My avoidance of add-ons is partly based on concern with compatibility and how sure we can be that they will be kept updated. A small add-on can be far more easily cancelled if it causes a problem than a large one - and is far less likely to cause problems.
  7. Beee Well-Known Member

I really dont know why Daybreak is not able to add lager amounts of platin for brokerpices.!

It's a shame we have to use alternative UI's to do this for years
  8. Ndiar Active Member

If you install DarqUI it has its own profile and you can always revert back to default with the /loadui command. I love DarqUI and can't believe I waited so long ( years ) to try it out.
  9. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Because of the insanity of the inflation that produces on the Broker. :mad:

Imho, there should be a cap of about 100,000 plat on the Broker for ANYTHING. If people want to blow insane amounts of plat for something, let them do it on the /Auction channel and make that unlimited.

Uwk
    Strings and Breanna like this.
  10. Svenone Well-Known Member

Blackhood has been providing the updates for DrumsUI since Drumstix retired a number of years ago. Darq does DarqUI and ProfitUI, I believe.
    Smallcorners and Bludd like this.