Are You Ready for Visions of Vetrovia?

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Accendo, Nov 17, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Accendo Guest

[IMG]Launching December 1, 2021!

Don't get caught unprepared! Cinch up your sabatons and constrict your scabbards on tight because Visions of Vetrovia is almost here!

On December 1, 2021 at 12:00 p.m. PST, our newest expansion is launching across all live servers. If you haven't pre-ordered a copy yet, you can get one here and gain access to the final days of beta and the Feathered Stalker pet.

We'll see you on the other side of the Shattered Seas!

Convert to your local time here.
    Siren, Psia_Meese and Peredhel like this.
  2. AngryConjy Active Member

bought the friend and family thingy,. how do i get the 2nd act to receive the benefit.
    Moonpanther likes this.
  3. Fatlanty New Member

Hopefully we'll see the return of Captain Varlos!
  4. Siren Well-Known Member

I preordered on my gold main account. Is it worth preordering VoV for my secondary silver account too, or will I be barred from so much by being silver (drops/zones etc) it's not worth bothering?
    Breanna likes this.
  5. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

I have no idea what is included , or what it looks like , because this year non of the pictures show up besides as little locked boxes .
    I do not want to buy the cat in a sack .
    Breanna likes this.
  6. Bludd Well-Known Member

sounds like something on your end, too strict browser settings?

[IMG]

[IMG]
  7. Beyoncia Well-Known Member

You are probably using Windows 7. Microsoft has expired a lot of certificates at the end of September. There is a fix, which requires downloading some W7 updates and hotfixes. Another way to deal with this is to upgrade to windows 10 or 11.
  8. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

Nope Beyoncia I am using windows 8.2 and it worked before Accendo became our community manager , that does not mean he is doing anything wrong , it just means something changed . But I just got a brand new laptop so will see if I get better insight .
    Thanks Bludd .:)
    Breanna and Siren like this.
  9. MightyMeaghan Well-Known Member

Good luck to him on that. Drinal banished him to the Void back in Tears of Veeshan. Varlos was Darathar.
  10. Bludd Well-Known Member

try different browser, clear cookies or temp files etc
    Schmetterling and Siren like this.
  11. Siren Well-Known Member

Is anyone buying this for their silver account, or only for gold? I already preordered for my main gold account; was wondering if I could play it through fine on my secondary silver account or if I'll be barred from most of the drops, crafting certain things, etc. as a silver.
    Breanna likes this.
  12. vlada Active Member

you cannot play VoV unless you are a member. also,there are no silver accounts anymore
  13. vlada Active Member

FTP accounts are barred from any xpacks after AoM
  14. apolita New Member

that is inaccurate, you can play in SoL or Ros zones if you are silver
  15. Bludd Well-Known Member

not if they buy expac, dont have to be member to play just have to buy the pack
    Xianthia, Hayleth, Breanna and 2 others like this.
  16. Siren Well-Known Member

Are you saying that if a silver buys VoV, they can't even play it? Are you sure about that?

And are you confusing how they eliminated silver as a choice for new accounts, but forgetting that already-existing silvers are still grandfathered in?

Are you new to EQ2?
    Xianthia, Lateana and Breanna like this.
  17. vlada Active Member

i am very sure. you must be a member!
    grandfathered in silver accounts cannot play in VoV unless they become members!
    2022 will be my 17th year in norrath!
  18. vlada Active Member

inaccurate
  19. Alyndrys Well-Known Member

Xianthia, Hayleth and Siren like this.
  20. Krupnik Member

Vlada, stop misleading others with your nonesense information! For everyone who is FTP (Silver included), you are limited to certain restrictions which we all understand. However, you can play all expansions as long as you purchase the current one, in this case VoV.
    JanEQ, Xianthia, Trymor and 4 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.