Niami Denmother Comes to EQII

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Kander, Nov 8, 2021.

1. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

No thanks Ziggie I think we got enough grinding already , even for gathering ,and the camping , I rather spend my time
    on something else than sitting somewhere waiting for a mob to spawn for days just to lose to another group .
  2. Breanna Well-Known Member

OMG I've been very sick the last couple weeks and trying to get caught back up on stuff. When I got to this thread I was so overjoyed. We could not ask for a better person to do TS this is awesome and really brightened up my day. I went running to the other room to tell my other half and he just sort of looked at me like yea so. I was like no you don't understand and had to explain to him what a complete turn around tradeskill should take now. This is the best news I've heard in a long time.
    Contessia, Balcerak, Siren and 11 others like this.
  3. Mortisha Member

Congratulations Niami!!
    Contessia, Siren, Breanna and 3 others like this.
  4. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

I dunno about that, but I would like to see recipes being easier to obtain...it's one thing if it's something very, very specific, like recipes to boost your mount, or make your familiar's name visible, or spay/neuter your merc (just kidding! :D), but cool, more generic gear and house item recipes shouldn't be too ridiculous to get. :-/

Uwk
    Contessia, Breanna, Soara2 and 2 others like this.
  5. Foxxtronix New Member

So many happy voices raised in congratulations and celebrations! Knowing what I do's I have to raise my owns as well! The greatest of congratulations to Niami Denmother, I can think of no one more deserving! Like any follower of Jethal Silverwing, I must nows break into song!

The den moms has gots it going on!

Sing with me, Norrathians!
    Contessia, Soara2, Finnwizz and 4 others like this.
  6. Misfit New Member

Yeah! Even I know the name Niami DenMother, and I've been living under a rock! Grats friend!
  7. Satynn Member

Congrats Denmum. She is really nice and helpful. Im glad to see you join the team =)
    Contessia, Soara2, Breanna and 3 others like this.
  8. Hartsmith Well-Known Member

YES! We need toilets, LOL.
    Although my karan would be perfectly happy just to get a litter box so he could stop having to use the hedges behind ttobey's place.
  9. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

LOL! I hear that... ;->

There is a toilet for sale on the Marketplace, in Players Studio, but that cost real money... :-/

Cool toilet, though. ;->

If you run out of room with regular House Items, I've seen lots of lovely loos made up almost completely of Building Blocks. :)

Uwk
    Contessia, Soara2, Breanna and 2 others like this.
  10. Hartsmith Well-Known Member

I have that one on one of my toons, and it is set up in the outhouse that is also sold on the broker. Couldn't resist placing it on the land-bridge in Storm Tower Isle, with a bathtub and vanity set setup on a deck below the bridge (things evil characters do).

I've been in several other player's homes that had crafted their own commodes, but I've struggled to make one as cool as theirs. So it really would be cool if there were a couple variations for my carpenter to make.
    Contessia, Soara2, Geroblue and 3 others like this.
  11. Alquae New Member

I am excited beyond words by this! I don't even ever post here (my lurking skills are maximum level) but I had to chime in here about how happy this makes me.
  12. Keilts New Member

My goodness, Mum! What exciting news. I had to re-read it twice. Came back to cure my decorating and crafting itch only to be presented with, well, a present! Very happy you took the position and don't let them work ya too hard (as if, imagine some of them will have trouble keeping up with you.) :)
    Contessia, Hartsmith, Soara2 and 4 others like this.
  13. Faelynn Active Member

Fantastic news! Loved all the work put into your site; you will be a great addition!
  14. Adullife New Member

Congradulations!! I've been using your website for years, what a great step for the EQII Development Team. Excited to see all that you offer!! Woooooo!!
  15. GizziFurrfoot Member

Halflings rule - looking forward to ur adventures in Norrthain crafting for all of us
  16. eternalfippy New Member

first time posting because this is just such great news. EQ2 has become such a huge world with so many items and themes. Niami always helped the community to stay on top of all the changes and also provided inspiration and she helped keeping the fun alive. Best choice :)
    Breanna, Contessia, Denmum and 2 others like this.
  17. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

I was happy to see that you are still coming on , on your characters on the Test server Niami <3 our guild without you would just not be the same .
  18. Balcerak Well-Known Member

We all love the Den Mother! Great news.
  19. Kenn Well-Known Member

It is awesome to see people working on the game that really care about it. CONGRATULATIONS!
  20. ellypso New Member

Congratz Den Mom! I look forward to future event presents! Good luck!