Frostfell Feedback and Bugs 2018

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Kaitheel, Nov 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tkia Well-Known Member

Thanks Schmett. I only need a tea leaf now as I booted up the overseer to get the rest. And what a tedious exercise in clock watching and junk management that was! And ever since I did it every toon I've logged in elsewhere has been plagued with unwanted popups and silly unearned achievements. Still, frostfell workstations ought to be worth it.
    Breanna likes this.
  2. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

yea , who's your toon on Kaladim ?
    The trade skill apprentices also give the tea to you sometimes in exchange for the equipment you make them .
    Breanna likes this.
  3. Tkia Well-Known Member

The only toon I have on Kaladim is my warden main, Rowenash. And I'm now stockpiling useless potions from my apprentice :(
    Breanna likes this.
  4. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

lol don't worry I got you covered nobody should go without Frostfell crafting stations this year

I tried to send you some tea by mail , but I can't find you , so make sure you gave me the right name .
    Breanna likes this.
  5. Tkia Well-Known Member

That's odd, it's definitely the right name, I've used it since launch - https://u.eq2wire.com/soe/character_detail/2619932491594
    And I just checked that the mailbox is not full.
    Breanna likes this.
  6. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

I tried on 2 toons , guess I got to try again.
    Hurray , It went through , you got mail .
    From one warden to another , and my warden is a carpenter too .
    Breanna likes this.
  7. Denmum Developer

I am going to lock this thread so that it isn't going to get confused with the 2021 thread when time for testing that comes.

Side-conversations and such can happen in PMs or a fresh post, but I don't want people getting confused and thinking this is an active testing thread.
    Bludd, Jinksie, Breanna and 6 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.