Gi for my Monk

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by FalconClash, Jul 26, 2021.

1. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

What's the address for the gi gallery? I haven't been there in a while, but I see you hunting gis every day on Maj'Dul.
    Breanna and Soara2 like this.
  2. Cusashorn Well-Known Member

Qeynos Mara Estate. The Great Gi Gallery. You might have to manually search for my name, because it's not always right there on the list.
    Breanna, Soara2 and Sigrdrifa like this.
  3. Soara2 Well-Known Member

I saw a black gi with some cool shoulders in AB chat while clicking ponies but didn't write the name down. I will look in ouka's house to see if it is there.
    Breanna likes this.
  4. Soara Member

Well it was there. Now I have a huge list though lol
    Great job collection! I haven't seen even half of these in game before.
    K so black and red I saw graceful pugilist gi (looked black and red on guy), and tunic of abrupt persuasion.
    black i saw quite a few, the one I was looking at is astral pugilist's brutal gi, but saw a few others I wanted more, and there is a like white one I fell in love with- chestwrap of mental discipline.
    Also- its just listed with char name, there was no the great gallery of gi, I searched by ouka and it came up.
    went also to your other house thats on the leaderboard. very impressive collections of paintings and trophies as well.
    Breanna likes this.
  5. Cusashorn Well-Known Member

The gallery is a work in progress, not published yet. You have to search by name.
    Breanna likes this.