Niami Denmother Comes to EQII

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Kander, Nov 8, 2021.

1. Lucrethia New Member

Great news! Congratulations
  2. Battista New Member

I'm soooo very happy. :) Denmum, you have kept me from pulling my fur out in frustration many times. Your guidance has been greatly appreciated by this rattie. *huggies*

AKA Chickpea
  3. Rose Well-Known Member

Congratulations @Denmum!!! May your days be Blessed, your work appreciated, and your rest in between give you the continued Stamina, Intelligence, Strength, Agility and Wisdom that you will need in your new position. Most of us have known you for many years as Niami Denmother, at EQ2 Traders Corner, helping us with quests, crafting, housing, trade skills and much more; and now we have you here, onboard with the team. Thank you for all your accomplished and hard work!
  4. elflover Well-Known Member

Congratulations MUM! Does this mean my(our) ankles are safe now?
  5. PsiberDaemon Active Member

This is beyond awesome! The "Like" option just isn't enough. EQ2 Traders is my go-to for pretty much everything crafting related and I'm always checking to see the latest festival updates. Congrats on joining the team, can't wait to see what you come up with!
  6. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

Ok , just because Niami was a member and we played the game with her for such a long time , does not mean you should expect favors .
    Please don't bug her ( more than we already did before ) she will take good care of us and pay attention to our ideas and wishes ( no pink cubs , besides for house pets , uuuuh with flowers inside )
  7. barcevik New Member

Great news, we all love you Denmum!
  8. Bludd Well-Known Member

no chance. she will gladly have constant trips to HR to continue ankle biting!
    Contessia, elflover, Breanna and 4 others like this.
  9. Asuna Member

This is the best news ever on these forums!!! It's like an early Christmas gift. =)
  10. Sunlei Well-Known Member

Oh so awesome news! to bring onboard one of the very best eq fansites & most famous crafting heroine, Niami Denmother

more pies and puddings to throw pleaseee
  11. Spindle Well-Known Member

Best news, EVER! Contrats to Niami from my stable of alts. Kudos to the team for finally hiring someone who knows the game.
    Whoot! are they truly ready for the Rolling Pin of Doom????
  12. Finora Well-Known Member

Holy moly, this is fantastic! Congratulations Denmum & EQ2 team.

I'm so excited!
  13. Eryyn Member

Congratulations on your new position with EQ2.
  14. Garthan Member

Was wondering what happened to you :)
    Congrats...if you remember me, you were at my wedding at SOE Fan Faire 2007 :p
  15. Sharann Well-Known Member

OH MY GOODNESS!!!
    This is fabulous news

Well-deserved Mum! You will be brilliant in this new role
  16. Nasiweis New Member

Gratulations !!
    Continue your great work....:)
  17. Stellacious Active Member

Denmum!

Congratulations!! What a wonderful and needed addition to the awesome EQ2 team!

Thanks so much for the waterfall recipes that I missed out on (don't know what I was thinking the day I did that!). Thanks for the forgotten recipes!

Looking forward to many more super ideas .... maybe including a Decorating Assistant that can be called up from anywhere (like a merc) holds containers or spots like the wardrobe, and stacks to infinity like the broker for house items. Lol Just dreaming. So glad to have a place to dream and a team that dreams too.

Thanks for all you all do!

Stellacious : )

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq2/index.php?threads/homeshow-wishlists.73/page-43#post-6628884
  18. Twyla Well-Known Member

Awesome! All that praying by us crafters worked.
  19. CSP84 Well-Known Member

For the past expansions there was no real Tradeskill Dev involved and you could tell.
    First the news of the tradeskill Dev Rudrari (i hope that is correct) and now DenMums announcement, is great News for the Tradeskill Community.
    Is good to have You onboard Denmum.
  20. Bhayar Well-Known Member

And in honor of her arrival, as part of the patch this am, let's dump the OSers and all the agents, haha. WTG, guys.