Niami Denmother Comes to EQII

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Kander, Nov 8, 2021.

1. Solaria Active Member

Way to go! You have always been a big part of the community, and we appreciate you so much!
  2. Smashey Well-Known Member

Niami is an exellent ambassador for this game and she knows her tradeskilling for sure.

Finally some good EQ2 news!!
  3. Carynn Well-Known Member

Spazzes all over the place. This is awesome. Congrats Denmum! And congrats to us for getting you! :D:):p
  4. Cuelaen Well-Known Member

OMG!!! This is great news!!!!No one has been more devoted to crafting in this game, or Eq1 than this amazing Halfling! EQ Traders. Com has been like my online EQ Bible, for more years than I care to think of, lol. So happy for Her, and so happy for us, and our Community, we really have gained a treasure!!!
  5. Wingers New Member

Woot! Congrats! You deserve it!
  6. Juok Member

Welcome Denmum thrilled to see not only that we once again have a dedicated crafting dev......but that it is YOU! :)
  7. Aenvar Member

This is where love, dedication and constant work can get you, congratulations :)
  8. Peredhel Active Member

FANTASTIC!!!! You've just made my day/year ;)
  9. Leonitas of Potato Situational Awareness

Now it all makes sense. I told you personally how impressed i was....I told Ruldari and didn't even know it was you. I pointed out how smooth things were going, and how excited other crafters have seemed, and I said things have not felt this good with crafting since Domino worked on Kunark Ascending. No knock on anyone since then....she set a high bar. I can't think of anyone more deserving than you, Niami. Congratulations and thank you, thank you, thank you! :D
    Contessia, Yavie, Breanna and 6 others like this.
  10. Nathanar New Member

Very cool! Congratulations and thank you!
  11. Ipocrita Active Member

12. Flune New Member

13. Test Taffies Active Member

14. Unayan Active Member

A big GRATZ Den Mother.
  15. Sealyn Member

This is AWESOME news! And, it's a long time coming (as in, should have been done a long time ago). I'm all excited now about what tradeskill will be in the near future.
  16. Naudi Active Member

17. asherlayi New Member

fantastic news - well done!
  18. WhatUp New Member

So happy for you! So happy for us! The love is over flowing for our new Crafter Dev Denmum! Happy Happy Joy Joy!!!!!
  19. Rargo Active Member

Congrats and great news!
  20. Frenzywolf New Member

Woooo hoooo! Congrats! Hope to see new stuff!