Gi for my Monk

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by FalconClash, Jul 26, 2021.

1. FalconClash Well-Known Member

I like that it shows the footwear. I need to try and find the recipe books for my tailor.
    Soara2 likes this.
  2. Cusashorn Well-Known Member

Go farm Deathfist Citadel and it'll drop off the various mobs sooner or later.
    Soara2, Breanna and Hartsmith like this.
  3. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

don't forget to mentor down .
    Soara2, Breanna and Hartsmith like this.
  4. Sunlei Well-Known Member

hmmm I may have missed it and I forget where this gi is. There is some recipe you buy from an event merchant, I think it takes a candy to make. Makes a very detailed beautiful leather look gi........ someday if I go back to live servers I'll check, I have the recipe on a live server tailor. Haven't noticed it on TLE server events but I may have missed it last Halloween....
    Soara2 likes this.
  5. Cusashorn Well-Known Member

There aren't any brawler gi designs from NOTD (yet, maybe in the future.) I would've added it to my gi gallery with info on how to obtain it if there was.
    Soara2 and Breanna like this.
  6. FalconClash Well-Known Member

This is going to take longer than i thought, with only Sentinels respwaning and rarely dropping. I managed to get the book with the Gi, but no ore has dropped yet.
    Soara2 likes this.
  7. Fangrim Active Member

Soara2 and Schmetterling like this.
  8. Cusashorn Well-Known Member

You literally mine it down in the mines below.
  9. FalconClash Well-Known Member

All sources I’ve checked say blood iron can only be obtained from rare drops.
    Soara2 likes this.
  10. Cusashorn Well-Known Member

Well, then what's the ore that you mine down in the mines? The iron that literally splashes your screen with red blood splatters each time?
  11. FalconClash Well-Known Member

Checked the mines again just now and there are no harvesting nodes down there.
    ...and it seems I have to wait 4 days for anything other than Sentinels to respawn?! :mad:
  12. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

having been there and done that since Blood Iron Ore was introduced, you mine it in the tunnels under DFC.
  13. FalconClash Well-Known Member

Guess I'll just camp in the sewer and try again on monday. Assuming everything will have respawned by then.
    I really wish I could buy from the broker -_-
  14. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

nope , I got mine from body drops in the fortress and just outside from any orc , does not need to be a named.
    I have never heard anybody mine them , but heck there are those crystals you can get from body drops in
    Kaladim , but they can also be mined .

But sure as hell they are very rare , the blood ore .
    Best of luck to you FalconCrash , if everything fails you might try the broker .
  15. Breanna Well-Known Member

I always got mine from body drops too. Not sure about the mining them.
    Soara2 likes this.
  16. FalconClash Well-Known Member

After another run through I managed to get One BIO, but i also got more recipe books as well, just not tailor books.
  17. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

yea I wished they would increase the drop rate , after all those ores are now only good for making appearance items .
    Even on the TLE server I was only able to get one and no recipes and I had no more time for more , because we got the next expansion and nobody cared about those Bloodores anymore .
  18. FalconClash Well-Known Member

Yay! Such a pain in the arss, but I like it.

[IMG]

Edit 9/3/21
    Yay, she has the hat now as well. Just need the other Threaded and Moss books to have all the tailor recipes.
    Soara2, Schmetterling and Ephras like this.
  19. seneth Active Member

Go check out Drunder for GI's
    I tried posting a picture of all 3 but it will not let it go thru
    The names of the GI's are: Cenobite's Gi of the Citadel, Sanctorum GI of the Cenobite, Brute's GI of the Citadel
    They can be worn if placed in the Wardrobe, if you are not a Bruiser or monk.
    Soara2 and Hartsmith like this.
  20. Cusashorn Well-Known Member

There are four gis from Drunder (used to be 6, but two were taken out, but are fortunately found again in Toil & Trouble solo and Toil & Trouble heroic 1 under different names). I have all 6 of them in my gi gallery.
    Breanna and Soara2 like this.