Frostfell Feedback and Bugs 2018

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Kaitheel, Nov 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

owe Uwkete have you never seen the more scary frostfell furniture ? Like there is a snowman with a knife in it's head
    and bunches of bones on a post , or sculls. So don't tell me about weard decorations for well special people in this game.
    and don't worry when we go to another Altaholic meeting I won't toss you into fire , after all your not a snow man ;).

DAAAARRRN :eek::(:oops: I somehow thought this would be week delay , o well guess got to get back to this on the first of April.
    Getting more materials and crafting some more Frostfell things:rolleyes::).
  2. Kaitheel Developer

Oh, I made those out of objects already available. I just sank them beneath the ground and tilted them.

Massive Snowball - the melted snow
    Joyless Snowman - melting snowman
    Cheerless Snowwoman - melting snowwoman

~ Kaitheel
    Cyrrena, Dude, Febrith and 4 others like this.
  3. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

I enjoyed the Frostfell extension this year! Glad it worked out that way. :cool:
  4. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

wow Kaitheel what a hot idea I got to see if I can do that , what I really had in mind is a pair of snowman going on vacation to Maj'Dul ,:oops: oops, o well somebody should have told them to bring better sun screen .
  5. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Or if you've seen the Disney movie "Frozen," there's Olaf, the snowman who wants to experience summer... ;->

Uwk
    Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  6. Pijotre Well-Known Member

Wait you mean there are people who haven't seen that movie? *horror*
  7. Antz Member

I know this thread is a couple years old, but instead of starting a new one, I'm asking here. I am level 43, and the Gallivanting Gifties gave me Great Divide. I know the self-delivering gifts are supposed to be by the Druid Ring, and I'm *supposed* to be able to fly to it with a Griffin. The map shows a Griffin station by the druid rings, but when I go the griffin masters on the docks, their birds don't have the Druid Ring as a location. The npc's are way above my level, and I can't sneak around them to that distance.

Any tips on why I can fly there on a Griffin? TIA!
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  8. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

it's called recall, and there is a new thread for this years Frostfell too.
    you also can go directly to the druid ring by leaving from a save one , like Enchanted land or Moors of Y .
    Or another option is to find a Druid to open the portal for you .
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  9. Antz Member

Aw, thanks! I forgot about going straight from druid ring to druid ring. I don't know what recall is, so I'll do the druid ring method. Happy Frostfell!
  10. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

you get recall or Call to home at the beginning it ports you back to where you marked your recall point .
  11. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

But don't you have to establish the Point in the first place? Easier to jump via Druid Rings. :)

Now, the issue I have is that the Gifties usually Gallivant way too bloody close to (if not beyond) the scads of roaming 80+ level aggro monsters prowling around the Druid Ring there, so I often have to bleat to one of my higher level toons (thankfully, all my main Carpies are 100 or 110 level adventurers as well [so they can harvest wherever they need to, that's why ;->]) to come help and clear out all the scaries. :-/

Either that, or I tell Barry where to stick it ("Are you kidding?! I'm only level 23, you jerk!") and get a new location from him; I think that can be done without completely starting the quest from scratch all over again. It's been awhile... :-/

Uwk
    who wonders if we can have the packs of roving monsters just path somewhere else during Frostfell, like the giant roving eyeballs in The Enchanted Lands during Brewday for the Minotaur Brew? Please? :-/
    Breanna and Schmetterling like this.
  12. Antz Member

oh, right, that IS how it works. so far I've only used the recall to home icon.

Yes. that's what I was thinking. And it worked! Thanks again!! :)

Yep, and as a casual totally solo traveler, the only way I could get this task done was travel via the druid rings. I guess at first when I tried, I click on the ring of stones and didn't realize it was the shrub that is the actual druid ring portal. For a casual player, and senior citizen, there's a lot to remember in this game! But that's also why I like it for relaxation. Happy holidays to all of you, and thanks again for the help!
  13. Antz Member

deleted duplicate post created by forum glitching
  14. Antz Member

ugh deleted duplicated post due to forum glitching
  15. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Lol! Yep, welcome to the forums; it happens. ;)

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  16. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

Ok this is a little early , but I just remembered that our next expansion on Kaladim is delayed for 4 months .
    The problem I see is that we will not be able to make the Frostfell keys this year because of the lack of materials .
    I was wondering if it would be possible to unlock the harvest ponies early at the beginning of Frostfell , so we could get the needed materials to make said keys .
    If that is not possible , could we get one set of materials send to each toon on Kaladim ?
    Or maybe have a harvest depot near the crafting area with those items .
    I don't know , but I would hate to miss this part of Frostfell again on Kaladim , when we were supposed to have had our expansion this month or next instead of next year .
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone, Breanna and Tkia like this.
  17. Tkia Well-Known Member

Agreed. It was hard missing out on them last year because we were short on the level, missing them again due to shortage of materials will be even worse. Especially since it's due to a delay not of our making :(
    Maybe Kaitheel could get the materials added to the instance vendor who sells the recipes or add a temporary merchant next to him to sell them? In either case the items would probably need to be at least heirloom to avoid them ending up on the broker for ludicrous prices.
  18. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

the thing is I have all the materials already from the Overseer quest , with one exception , the 2White Peony Tea Leaf .
    I was trying to make it fair to anybody who did not bother to start the Overseer missions .
    And do to the missing of one item we can only make 2 of the keys .
  19. Chikkin Well-Known Member

how did this post from 2018 get resurrected? Halleluia!
  20. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

o_O:confused: Lol , wow indeed it's the last Frostfell I could find , I was looking for the last reverence to Frostfell the last post was done in January this year , so thinking it's from last year I added my post .
    This is so funny :p

It's all Antz fault .
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.