Wanting to come back, what's the status of TLE?

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by LawnIQ, Oct 11, 2021.

1. MightyMeaghan Well-Known Member

To be fair, everyone could always travel easily. Guild Halls just eliminated the need to keep druid and wizard bots parked on the SS docks.
    Sigrdrifa likes this.
  2. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

And I am endlessly grateful to those people who donated the recourses to make this possible .
    Arielle Nightshade and Breanna like this.
  3. Sixgauge Well-Known Member

yall are weird.
  4. Sixgauge Well-Known Member

Actually it's usually pretty dead from what I've seen.
    [IMG]
  5. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

ok , lol it's dead in any case , because my guild halls are empty too , it's all about all the events are over and our next expansion being still months away .
    Our guild Discord has a page on other games people play , and there are bunches of people that do that , play other games .
    Breanna likes this.
  6. Sixgauge Well-Known Member

Yea I play other games too, but I miss playing this one... raiding and joining random groups. I would do vanilla - TSO all over again. I try to get into standard live servers but I just have no love for the game after TSO. I still log in to look at my character from time to time.
  7. Starlifter New Member

Come play the PvP server.. next month we getting EOF.. you can catch up easy
    Sixgauge likes this.
  8. Sixgauge Well-Known Member

I have a 70 illy on Tarinax, pretty dead now but will def be checking back for EoF.
  9. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

yea , the thing is not any TLE sever ever made it this far before , and they are changing things big time , they have to go through all the gear all the zones to make it work for a TLE server .
    At least with Beastlords and other stuff coming out people will have things to do .
    There is a group of people that organize x2 and x4 pug raids , but only for max level .
    I have to say we are doing pretty good for pug raids .

On Tarinax we get the biggest expansion of the game , to bad EoF does not give a level up , only new zones and lots of those .
    We might get another 50 AA .
    Breanna likes this.
  10. LawnIQ Member

Hey, thanks for all the comments. SO funny... WoW servers are down for like 12 hours today and so I said to myself, as Tuesdays' are my days off, I was now going to re-subscribe to EQ2 and spend all day checking it out... and come to find out, servers are down here too lol. dangit! if that isn't a sign I don't know what is.
  11. Arielle Nightshade Well-Known Member

I have the worst luck across several games. Like really terrible RNG. If *I* can find Kenny not once, but twice...there's not very many people online.
  12. Daltharr Active Member

Nice pic.. you have more of that kind?

Il trade you a cpl with more than a raids worth of toons trying to lvl up on puppets.
    Yea, theres no train RN,(apx 8am CET) and there wont be any for the next 8-10h, But thats still 12-18h pr day for about a week where people have lvld new alts- peeps are on "research 25 recipes" achievement from the apprentices and highend adornments still sell for kronos, Flock of seaguls sell for even more. We see WTB plvl in chat, and people announce the decoration project in hunt for votes. Hunterruns is reduced to people only running the easy set. But tbh, i think that would have happend nomatter how big the playerbase is. But some are chasing their 4th item now, guild stil run tofsx2 for the buff.
    The server is nowhere near what it was at launch. And it will never return to that again. But theres still 100s of players who call kaladim for home. Ive tried a /whoall a cpl of times since i hard about a return of 64 players. ALL /who all ive done was full. 100 players

Id like to know where that pic was shot, how many instances of freeport that was open at that point and wich of them pic is from. Because its not the picture youd see if you log in RN!. And the time is about as bad as it gets. There were several days where LFG was futile this hour during Kaladim haydays, and obviously its not better now. Server is near EoL. But it actually seem like it have stabilized in terms of playerbleed. There was a Freeport 2 open last night, - we have KP2, SBH2, CL2 etc multible times pr day.

Yea. DoV is probably not anyones favorite. But youre missing out if you dont try n raid ToV. If you dont farm CoE for mounts and ethereals. There are people who think this period was good and worth replaying, people who agree that DoV should burn. Its not only downhill from DoV. On the contrary. Its obvious on so many levels that the original devs learned from their mistakes, and the content that came immidiately after DoV is as good as good as any earlier expack, and in some areas even better.
    Game was still good and somewhat original in design. It was only the statinflation that was a problem. And mercs if you dont like them. But there where still no excessive p2w, no ascension, no stats in the store, no mercs to lvl and noone asked you to pay for multible "hire anywere" - hire anywere was a player suggestion, there wasnt 7-8 spelltiers that basically forced the player to use realcash if they want to max, game wasnt openly manipulative towards the playerbase, collectors edition was still optional l and , and , and. it was in every aspecct stil original EQ2. You could get help from GMs ingame, and the staff wasnt overworked
    Only the statinflation was real. But thats almost inevitable for an MMO. Its in the natire of the gametype, were here to progress toon, and progress doesnt mean go backwards. Numbers is bound to grow, Pretty much all the other reasons I have for disliking the game in its current state wasnt a thing yet.

Server is smaller, but still more active than ive seen on Skyfir(skyfire is more active now than earlier this year., so my argument should be seen in that light)

Have you played through ToV? - The raids are amongst the best in game, and the lore in the sigline ties loose ends that have roots all the way back to our prismatic weapons. Its just a good expansion, period. And i personally look forward to run it
    Schmetterling likes this.