Marketplace Suggestions

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Thordalf, Jul 21, 2020.

1. Alyndrys Well-Known Member

I use the marketplace but I do not use the lottery system ! I would love to see the LON house items separately on the marketplace ! I like to know what I am buying !!
  2. Faery Member

i would love to see more houses prestige, mercenaries, familiars etc. But not get them on random basis. This should help you too to see what kind of stuff people like the most, because i am not sure the loot box system is very liked.
    Griffon Lady, Breanna and Rosyposy like this.
  3. Edelphia Well-Known Member

We used to have a week or so around Frostfell where we could get items that had been previously put in the vault. I'd love to be able to buy another Qho or some of the older appearance gear that is no longer available. Any chance we can have the vault opened once a year again?
    Hartsmith, Griffon Lady and Breanna like this.
  4. Talonclaw New Member

I would like to see Wigs and different hair styles that can be applied in the hat slot please.
  5. Talonclaw New Member

I would like to see skin color dyes to expand available skin colors
    Manafizzle and Geroblue like this.
  6. Talonclaw New Member

Horn and tail attachments as well please.

And more flying wings
    Hartsmith likes this.
  7. AOE1 Well-Known Member

8. Hartsmith Well-Known Member

I average more frequently, and would also be interested in most of the expac houses that I missed out on despite having barely decorated all the ones I currently have, LOL.
    Geroblue and Breanna like this.
  9. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Buuut, I haven't decorated all of the ones I have... I keep trying though.
    Schmetterling, Breanna and Hartsmith like this.
  10. Claya New Member

On the monthly 500 station cash claim for members. Would be thrilled to see a lon packs added to the list of things you can claim for your 500 station cash,
    Manafizzle and Hartsmith like this.
  11. Kurei Hitaka Well-Known Member

Would like it if we could move a lot of the Player Power out of the marketplace and put more effort into fluff. Or if you absolutely have to put Player Power in the market place, remove the RNG element to get a feel for what people would rather be buying.

I know I am more likely to spend on fluff than Player Power in most cases, personally. I would rather have a slow, but long-term, in-game grind for power items and remain subbed to the game than just run my credit card every so often and be done with it for awhile.
    Hartsmith and Talonclaw like this.
  12. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

I would rather pay MORE for a coveted item than gamble on loot boxes. I hate and loathe loot boxes. Somewhere in the company has to be an accountant type who can figure out what the income is from the loot boxes and arrive at a solid dollar value for each of the prized items. I assure you, people will STILL buy the stuff, and if the reward is certain, not just "whales" will be spending the money.
  13. Kotter Legendary Member

no gambling....
    where's the fun in that?
  14. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

I can get on a plane for Vegas. Or stand on the dock and spend my plat on the Gambling Goblin.
    Geroblue, Hartsmith and Breanna like this.
  15. Kurei Hitaka Well-Known Member

Basically this. Don't tell us that there's a nearly-BiS prestige mount coming out and then put it in a $20 lockbox and innocently pretend it's only going to cost someone $20 lol. When factoring in the actual % chances on loot box tripe you realize just what the actual cost looks like on that.
    Hartsmith and Geroblue like this.
  16. Taled Well-Known Member

Well, there is *someone* it will only cost $20, but a majority of players will spend far more if they are going to spend.
  17. Kurei Hitaka Well-Known Member

I mean, someone will manage to create a High Quality piece of armor with only 1% towards guaranteeing an HQ version instead of a NQ version too. Doesn't mean a 1% chance isn't a 1% chance.

On average with the actual appearance rate of things like Mounts, the actual dollar value would be about $250-300 before success...at best. XD
    Taled likes this.
  18. Celestia Well-Known Member

I would too! The Tears of V. waterfall island one was incredibly cool, I would love to see some of the expansion house come back :D I would tots buy that one and a couple others.
    Geroblue and Hartsmith like this.
  19. Celestia Well-Known Member

Same, because on this same note, a lot of the BEST paintings in the game are LON items, and it sucks to me that you only have a *chance* of getting one, which means you have to spend even more marketplace money to see if you can get them.

(Sorry about the two posts in a row, but I just saw this reply.)
    Hartsmith likes this.
  20. Harlequin A bard.

BRING BACK PLAYER STUDIO
    pretty please
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.