"Beyond the Shattered Sea" Prelude event - Bugs and Feedback

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Kaitheel, Aug 30, 2021.

1. Miragian Well-Known Member

Maybe put a pile of the material needed for the crafting on the same vendor for several event coins? Not sure what would be reasonable but it would give lower level characters (or those that don't realize where they drop) a source for them, if only temporarily.
    Breanna and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  2. Chikkin Well-Known Member

Kaitheel, can you put in a permanent zone out point from the prelude instances somewhere ON the dock? Some of my characters are zoning out stuck within the dinghy, some in water next to it. If you can make us spawn at the bell that would help a lot
  3. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Odd; why wouldn't the spawn-in point be the same each time? Would it depend on how far away you were from the original instigator?

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  4. Tkia Well-Known Member

Number of people in the way when you zone out.
  5. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Ah, makes sense...I've got one toon on it right now, and the place is packed, yeah. :-/

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  6. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Does this mean just the mob named 'Veil Defender" or all the mobs defending the island of Lichveil? Because I can't find the named ones any more and the Barrier's still up; are any of the others placeholders (please say "no"; I hate placeholders)? :-/

EDIT: Ah! Apparently, it's all the mobs defending the island...after killing the last thing ("a summoned phantom"), that's when I got the notice that the barrier went down. Got it. ;->

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  7. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

"Just" kill the 7 "a summoned phantom" ... just like it is the 7 undead pirates on the first island, and the 7 monkeys on the third island.
  8. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Ah! Okay...and yeah, just the Monkeys worked; didn't need to kill anything else, except when they were almost perched on the Jars like they thought they were hatching them. :D

Thanks! :)

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  9. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Me too! :)

Quite clever (and yep, decorators definitely sympathize with you! ;->), using what looks like Black Marble. ;->

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  10. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Sigh...looks like Black Coffee Beans won't be; and here I was so looking forward to caffeinated Grog... :D

On the plus side, I can now make Baubbleshire Cabbage Grog! :D

Thanks so much, Kaitheel, once again! :D

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  11. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Hmm...whatever happened to being able to see the Building Blocks in the Dressing Room? :-/

Uwk
    Hartsmith and Breanna like this.
  12. Tkia Well-Known Member

The ones on the merchant? They won't display because they're in packs.
  13. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

OH! D'oh...thanks for the reminder! X-P

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  14. Tkia Well-Known Member

I checked. If you examine the pack item you can use the dressing room controls on the centre icon of the packed image, NOT the icon top right of the examine window.
  15. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

It's probably way too late to implement this (maybe not? that'd be nice), but would it be possible to mark the Mara Resin as something like HEIRLOOM, so those of us who need to just grab up 6 or so can do so, craft what we need, then get out of the crowded mess of Broker speculators who're clogging up the area (for the express purpose of camping out the urns and snatching them all up before anyone else gets a chance at them for anything less than 100-200 plat EACH)?

Please? >:-/

Uwk
  16. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

The downside to that is that you then won't be able to store it in harvest depots.

I hope that the broker speculators will get tired after a week or so, once the initial rush settles and everyone else realizes that this will be running for a couple months and paces their grinding a bit more.
  17. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Really? That's odd...I was about to say, I didn't think that would have an effect, that I'd never seen anything in the Depots not having that tag, but then again, I've never seen anything in the Depots having that tag, either; that's probably why.

Heh! Learn something new every day...I hope you're right. ;)

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  18. Komatus Well-Known Member

The prices have already come down somewhat. They will drop more. I haven't had any problems finding resin. :confused:
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  19. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Whew! That's a relief. ;)

I've still got 5 more servers to get that book on... ;->

Uwk
    Breanna and Komatus like this.
  20. Tkia Well-Known Member

On HOF they seem to have more than doubled since I Iast checked before the weekend.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.