Toil and Trouble!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Accendo, Aug 10, 2021.

1. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Didn't know they'd gone away? ;)

I went there once as Uwk, curious about the place the Researcher's Sanctum had been based on (gotta love it! Such an awesome prestige house! :D); this was way before the current expansion/game update/etc., but he still got his tail handed to him. :-/

Maybe I should try again (if the "lesser" zones are still available, like with the Zeks) with one of my 110s... ;->

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  2. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Me too! :D

Uwk
    who'd also like to be able to "swim" to the "surface," but you can't fly in there (definitely an oversight on someone's part)... :(
    Breanna likes this.
  3. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Heh, that's not really solo, that's molo... ;->

That being said, yeah, Outfitters really have had their usefulness (hmm...wrong word; can't think of the right one atm) taken away ever since level 100 and those bloody Lockboxes. I think some dev's nose was put out of joint when our Mastercrafted gear was getting at least comparable to the raid rewards... >:-|

So, yeah, level 100, level 110, and (I was guessing, but Beee confirmed it) apparently level 120, you don't have to worry about gear any more. X-P

And I'll take her word for it that it's doable molo, even though I don't ever run with Mercs (though Qho as an adult has tempted me sorely...one reason why I unlocked that feature ;->).

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  4. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Then that's not really solo or even molo, is it? If even DPS NPCs can't keep up? :(

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  5. Cusashorn Well-Known Member

The zone was created before the flight mechanic was even put into the game. There's no reason to need to fly inside most dungeons before Velious.
    Breanna and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  6. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Whoa! I had no idea it was that old! :D

(Still should've implemented it in the Prestige House, say I... ;->)

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.