Another thing we need...

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Uwkete-of-Crushbone, Aug 23, 2021.

1. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

...and before I submit this to the general Wishlist, I wanna see how many folks agree with me:

We need a "carry basket" kind of thing (and it could literally look like one) that would enable us to carry, not pick up and put into our Inventory, any house items that are Heirloom or in some other way belong to someone that we're decorating for. As it is, we can only Move one such thing at a time, and if you've got long distances to go with it, and/or more than one of them, it can take a looong time. X-P

We could even make them out of Frog Legs and Baubbleshire Cabbage, 'cause after level 9, there's nothing else that we can make with those things that would be of any use to anyone. At least the Sunfish are used in the City Festival recipes... :-/

I guess it could be called A Moving Basket (vs. the Moving Crate, though I guess that's a work-around, providing you don't already have 80000000 things in there already) and the recipe could come from like a Tier 2 quest called "A Tisket, A Tasket" or some such. ;->

Uwk
  2. Tkia Well-Known Member

Just put them in the crate and move the crate to where you need them.
    Rushd and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  3. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Aw, and here I was hoping to get them to give us a recipe using those old things for something other than Fried Frog Legs and Cabbage Stew... ;->

Seriously. I hate wasting mats... X-P

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  4. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

That's why amalgamation recipes were originally created - to deal with under-utilized mats that were accumulating in depots. :)
  5. Robynous Well-Known Member

It is a nice idea to have the ability to pick things up, but not place them in a house that does not belong to the owner, but I suspect there are other things we would rather have!
  6. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

A brilliant idea! :D

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  7. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

True, and as long as the Moving Crate works... ;->

Would still like a Frog 'n' Cabbage recipe, though. ;)

Uwk
    Robynous and Breanna like this.
  8. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Seriously, are there any amalgamation recipes that use frog legs and cabbage? :-/

Heck, I'd be more than happy to settle for a recipe of any sort (Carpy, Provie, Artisan, whoever) that actually makes a house item that looks like a dish of frog legs and cabbage, using those ingredients...

[IMG]
    (There are more images online, believe me. ;->)

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  9. Morukta The ORIGINAL Micro-Gnome

I've turned so, so, SO many mats into amalgamations. LOL I'm not a virtual hoarder or anything, but I think atm I have around 40k in my bank to use and two harvest boxes overflowing into a third one. HEHE

EDIT: Oh! Forgot to mention, I also mostly use only tiers 1-3, sometimes 4 to make amalgamations with, to conserve on fuel costs (reasons ;)).
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  10. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Okay, refresh my ol' kitteh memory, everyone; are amalgamations the sort of recipes we could do back in the bad old days when we had Sub-Combines and other, ah -- ephemera -- to worry about (if so, I can see why I'd forget; "it's like the DTs, man...")? :-/

Can't imagine why Morukta would have piles full of them and not have an apparent use for them? :-/

Uwk
  11. Morukta The ORIGINAL Micro-Gnome

What I can't recall do to lack of coffee this morning is are all those recipes part of the Raffik quest stuff? -Message in A Bottle?
    Sure, I could use higher tier mats with recipes to make the amalgamations, but I just still mentally see the fuel costs as excessive. I'm definitely not one of those who needs plat sinks. ;) :cool:

The stuff you make with amalgamations are some fairly useful things at just about any level - Brew of Readiness, Globe of Homecoming, Harvester's Balm, Henchman's Adornment Pack, etc

EDIT: Yup, it's from the Shipwrecked/Raffik quests. :D
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  12. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

OH! Whew! :D

Thanks for the relief! ;)

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.