Cobalt Crate Rare Mount Buff

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Sowy, Apr 11, 2021.

1. Beee Well-Known Member

Mount 20% stat buff is on sale for 7000 Jadeite Medailions (eg @Arabella in QH) since patch July 27th
    Riverbear likes this.
  2. Gelenor Well-Known Member

No way.. I am waiting to drop thousands on new crate the next day for chance of 30% mount stat buff!
    Riverbear likes this.
  3. Bludd Well-Known Member

its a merc buff this time
  4. Wish New Member

Just sold one for 30 Kronos - crazy :)
    Riverbear likes this.
  5. Rargo Active Member

I have the Rare Crate Mount, Familiar, Mount Buff and the new Crate Mercenary. I have a problem, and I am ashamed of how much it all cost. I think I personally funded the last expansion.
  6. Scalo Active Member

On top of that I also have Micrus (which was the only one that actually dropped for me), and yet I never paid a single cent for this game except CE xpacs ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Riverbear likes this.
  7. Beee Well-Known Member

First a big TNX for making the mount buff really easy and really cheap (10 acatual VoV coins) buyable in SE1

Could you please remove some items from Arabella because they oulb be bought by a mistake for 7000 Jadeite medaillions or just reduce the amount to 70 Jadeite Medailions there?

[IMG]

This means noone will buy Ergott, Micus or the 20% Mount Buff for 7000 Jadeite Coins
    Riverbear likes this.
  8. Bludd Well-Known Member

dwarven battlerager pack is the good current merc btw so that wont be reduced, but i agree. the other ones are scary because people can make mistake
    Carizia and Beee like this.
  9. Obano Well-Known Member

A 5% buff over the old one? Not worth spending thousands of dollars on.
    Riverbear likes this.
  10. Riverbear Active Member

Perhaps the solution is to only purchase subscriptions and expacs,

Eliminating leveraged revenue stream would give Devs the time they
    need to address game maintenance, game production, and would
    justify the current woefully low staffing levels.

To suggest EQ2 is addicted to, and cannot survive without a
    leveraged revenue stream is to admit the game is now first and
    foremost intended as p2p / p2w.
  11. Obano Well-Known Member

That could work if they improved the heartbound system. Make the heartbounds work like the mercenary battalion buff. The more subscriptions you have linked to your account the better the buff is.